ADVERTISEMENT

Gates may no longer be at Florida

I suspect I’d be offended by your post — if I knew what it meant.

Dude. Seriously. Don’t stop coming back unless you want to actually engage in the subject matter in which you purportedly have some knowledge. Otherwise you’re simply revealing yourself as an attention-seeking troll.

Dude. Seriously. Don’t stop coming back unless you want to actually engage in the subject matter in which you purportedly have some knowledge. Otherwise you’re simply revealing yourself as an attention-seeking troll.

Consider it revealed.

Now, would you mind explaining your joke? I didn’t get it.
A “slightly more cogent wrassler”?

Consider it revealed.

Now, would you mind explaining your joke? I didn’t get it.
A “slightly more cogent wrassler”?

Wrassler is an infamously infuriating and relentless character on these boards. All self-aggrandizement and zero substance.

Sounds familiar.

Ignore gcg. He really is no better than you and marginally so in the football world.

Ignore gcg. He really is no better than you and marginally so in the football world.

This is either a compliment or an insult, depending on your opinion of GCG.
I’m obvioisly not around here enough to know! :)
Him being only marginally better than me “in the football world” is certainly a zinger at gcg. I’m not a football guy.

Last edited:
Who cares about Gates and what happened at a SEC school? No one will know exactly what happened until the Gates or White talk and it is not in either of their interests to do so. The question for me is why hasn’t Collins named AJ Guyton as Gates’ replacement?

NU is all in on Mooney which means that even if Mooney does not sign, they will look for another PG to be the backup. Reading the tea leaves means the coaching staff is fully aware that JA is a limited minutes bench player and should not be counted for anything more than a couple of minutes here or there. Too bad the coaching staff wasted extra minutes on him this season when the team needed a scoring punch off the bench. Wishing Isiah Brown the best at Grand Canyon who handled the Collins’ volatile and erratic treatment of his bench players as well as could be expected this season.

On another note, NBA scouts do not have a slow footed big man like Isaac Haas on their radar screen for the draft. That means he will not be drafted as predicted.

Lastly, anyone surprised that no heat is on MSU from the Big 10 for their mishandling on the felon Nasser and the blind eye to sexual assaults by their players by Izzo and D’Antonio. The win at all costs mentality that we saw at PSU shows itself again.

Who cares about Gates and what happened at a SEC school? No one will know exactly what happened until the Gates or White talk and it is not in either of their interests to do so. The question for me is why hasn’t Collins named AJ Guyton as Gates’ replacement?

NU is all in on Mooney which means that even if Mooney does not sign, they will look for another PG to be the backup. Reading the tea leaves means the coaching staff is fully aware that JA is a limited minutes bench player and should not be counted for anything more than a couple of minutes here or there. Too bad the coaching staff wasted extra minutes on him this season when the team needed a scoring punch off the bench. Wishing Isiah Brown the best at Grand Canyon who handled the Collins’ volatile and erratic treatment of his bench players as well as could be expected this season.

On another note, NBA scouts do not have a slow footed big man like Isaac Haas on their radar screen for the draft. That means he will not be drafted as predicted.

Lastly, anyone surprised that no heat is on MSU from the Big 10 for their mishandling on the felon Nasser and the blind eye to sexual assaults by their players by Izzo and D’Antonio. The win at all costs mentality that we saw at PSU shows itself again.
Well this was quite a ride.

This is either a compliment or an insult, depending on your opinion of GCG.
I’m obvioisly not around here enough to know! :)
Him being only marginally better than me “in the football world” is certainly a zinger at gcg. I’m not a football guy.

Dude - your stuff at the beginning was actually right, but you’ve been making stuff up for the last 50 posts.

It was an assistant coup + turf war - just stop spreading your bs on here to sound important.

Reactions: TheAnonymous13
Dude - your stuff at the beginning was actually right, but you’ve been making stuff up for the last 50 posts.

It was an assistant coup + turf war - just stop spreading your bs on here to sound important.

Hahahahaha! I’m not falling for your ruse again!
Troll me once, shame on you! Troll me twice...
Lol!

Last edited:

Bernie Lincicome, how's retirement?

Doing 18 knots along 200 and staring at Pinar del Rio off the port side is not the time for me to worry about comparing Swany, the unimpressive, first year NBA stats with the upcoming first year Haas, the traveling VD.

Roataan by morning. Toodles.

Last edited:
Reactions: TheAnonymous13
Doing 18 knots along 200 and staring at Pindar del Rio off the port side is not the time for me to worry about comparing Swany, the unimpressive, first year NBA stats with the upcoming first year Haas, the traveling VD.

Roataan by morning. Toodles.

And yet you still posted.

I agree with xyzbob!
No way I’m poating on this thread, considering that I'm currently cruising through Block Island Sound and have charted a course to the vineyard. Interestingly, tonight I am bound for Nantucket.
And for those curious, we took on diesel back in Montauk yesterday— whew, was that ever pricey! Anyway, we got kind of a late start this morning from the bell in Gardiner's Bay.

So Bon Voyage, you foolish land lubbers!

I agree with xyzbob!
No way I’m poating on this thread, considering that I'm currently cruising through Block Island Sound and have charted a course to the vineyard. Interestingly, tonight I am bound for Nantucket.
And for those curious, we took on diesel back in Montauk yesterday— whew, was that ever pricey! Anyway, we got kind of a late start this morning from the bell in Gardiner's Bay.

= Douchebag.

Reactions: corbi296
I agree with xyzbob!

Is this some type of code for "Look at me! I'm an asshat!"?

You'll really hyping this reason up to be something when really from what I've heard from a UF source is really not that exciting...

Depending on the details you’ve learned- it is not terribly exciting. In fact, even with all the details - it isn’t overly exciting.
But the reasons probably wouldn’t play well with this crowd.

Depending on the details you’ve learned- it is not terribly exciting. In fact, even with all the details - it isn’t overly exciting.
But the reasons probably wouldn’t play well with this crowd.
pretty sure I know it all, but since this isn't public don't want to speak about it

pretty sure I know it all, but since this isn't public don't want to speak about it

I took the same tact, and that created the “hype” you mentioned.
I didn’t intentionally overhype anything, but that was the natural course when I didn’t want to discuss.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT