ADVERTISEMENT

Gates open early for Ohio St

Alvious

Gold Member
Sep 7, 2010
Behind the Cheddar Curtain
The gates to Ryan Field are going to open at 5:30, two hours before game time, as opposed to the usual 90 minutes. If I were you, I'd strongly consider getting inside the stadium as early as possible, because I think it's going to be fubar outside close to game time.

Reactions: ricko654321
The gates to Ryan Field are going to open at 5:30, two hours before game time, as opposed to the usual 90 minutes. If I were you, I'd strongly consider getting inside the stadium as early as possible, because I think it's going to be fubar outside close to game time.
Yeah, this seems like Notre Dame part 2, which was miserable getting into the stadium. Perhaps this year they'll have better communication when they suddenly decide to close a quarter of the gates right before kickoff without warning.

Hopefully they have more than two people with scanners at a gate. Particularly when only one of them knows how to work theirs.

Reactions: 4IUSox2
Has anyone heard if they are opening the tailgate lots early? And if so, what time?

Hopefully after viewing Friday rush time/ night game traffic impact the conference and local officials will realize how stupid this scheduling was.

Reactions: StratCat84
They should take a cue from some of our fellow B1G cities and schools. Close off Central St. near the stadium.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT