ADVERTISEMENT

Gentleman’s Bet for all wildcat posters who would like for wrassler to take an extended vacation!

Wrestlerneverdiesasacatfan

Feb 25, 2015
Folks, I’m guaranteeing that our NCAA Elite Eight talk will come alive after this weekend! I say we beat both Purdue and Illinois and sit atop the BT leaderboard! Here’s the caveat! If I lose the bet, I will do a self exposed Lock Down for thirty long and hard days without my beloved wildcat brethren! If I win, I will be announced king of both the football and hooops boards for the next month! Remember,I called for the football team to run the table and they did not disappoint wrassleroni! What say you?

Last edited:
Folks, I’m guaranteeing that our NCAA Elite Eight talk will come alive after this weekend! I say we beat both Purdue and Illinois and sit atop the BT leaderboard! Here’s the caveat! If I lose the bet, I will do a self exposed Lock Down for thirty long and hard days without my beloved wildcat brethren! If I win, I will be announced king of both the football and hooops boards for the next month! Remember,I called for the football team to run the table and they did not disappoint wrassleroni! What day you?

Thursday.

Wrassler...I've got your back! I agree with you too! We will come close to running the table for the rest of our schedule! All games from here on out are winnable. We might drop a few close ones, but the season's tide is starting to turn for us!

Wrassler...I've got your back! I agree with you too! We will come close to running the table for the rest of our schedule! All games from here on out are winnable. We might drop a few close ones, but the season's tide is starting to turn for us!
Love it! Collins and Law are winners

Folks, I’m guaranteeing that our NCAA Elite Eight talk will come alive after this weekend! I say we beat both Purdue and Illinois and sit atop the BT leaderboard! Here’s the caveat! If I lose the bet, I will do a self exposed Lock Down for thirty long and hard days without my beloved wildcat brethren! If I win, I will be announced king of both the football and hooops boards for the next month! Remember,I called for the football team to run the table and they did not disappoint wrassleroni! What say you?

If I've learned one thing from these boards (where one does not learn much) it's never to bet against the Wrassler.

Jordan Ash will be playing a lot soon he's easily our best passer of the ball and our best defender and overtime we need that Macintosh has too many freaking turnovers we can't count on him

Right now Jordan Ash and Vic law are only two Defenders these guys need to be on the court almost at all times because of their defensive prowess

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT