Committed. #B1GCats

C2vO6mLWgAMjh39.jpg

C2vO6mMW8AAc3u6.jpg

C2vO6mNXgAAt-ch.jpg

C2vO6mMXAAELoz9.jpg

7:27 PM - 21 Jan 2017
Pat Fitzgerald
1 reply5 retweets10 likes

I think the similarities between Chee's and Reese's commitments are uncanny. Both played at Buford. Both were offered in late January. Both committed on an official shortly afterward to become one of the last commits in their class.

Coincidence? I think not. We will see if Chee can do the Macarena.

Last edited:
I think the similarities between Chee's and Reese's commitments are uncanny. Both played at Buford. Both decomitted from an FCS program (Chee: Richmond, Reese: Georgia State). Both were offered in late January. Both committed on an official shortly afterward to become one of the last commits in their class.

Different haircut

Reactions: Alaskawildkat
The key for me is when we can get guys who are under the radar that we really know. I would hope the ties with the existing HS program and Bates having show he is a great talent spotter make me think there is good stuff here

I think the similarities between Chee's and Reese's commitments are uncanny. Both played at Buford. Both decomitted from an FCS program (Chee: Richmond, Reese: Georgia State). Both were offered in late January. Both committed on an official shortly afterward to become one of the last commits in their class.

Looks like I "misremembered" some of the details about Reese's commitment. He never committed to Georgia State. My bad.

LB? He's gonna need some serious work in the weight room if he's 190 now......

Some of your faster LBs on the edge and are super quick using speed to shed blockers and who can drop back into coverage can reasonably play at 210-215 or so. That's just 20-25 lbs, which given 4 months more in HS, a summer and a redshirt year, isn't at all out of the question. What's Jabril Peppers play at?

Some of your faster LBs on the edge and are super quick using speed to shed blockers and who can drop back into coverage can reasonably play at 210-215 or so. That's just 20-25 lbs, which given 4 months more in HS, a summer and a redshirt year, isn't at all out of the question. What's Jabril Peppers play at?
Peppers is 210.

Quentin Davie was 190 as a recruit.

Remember Hamilton Anao'i? He was about 200. Now he's 250.

Hall has put on 30 lbs.

What did Ifsadi weigh? About 210.

What does Ireadi weigh now?

Peppers is 210.

Quentin Davie was 190 as a recruit.

Remember Hamilton Anao'i? He was about 200. Now he's 250.

Hall has put on 30 lbs.

What did Ifsadi weigh? About 210.

What does Ireadi weigh now?
From the expertise of watching a total of 4:05 of video, he appears to be hard hitting (like an old school safety) and reacts to the ball and plugging holes very well (like a linebacker). There was also one play where he showed very solid straight ahead speed.

From the expertise of watching a total of 4:05 of video, he appears to be hard hitting (like an old school safety) and reacts to the ball and plugging holes very well (like a linebacker). There was also one play where he showed very solid straight ahead speed.

He seemed to stay in his gap and then close quickly once the play developed. If he had been playing LB he would have been closer to the action.

Safety.

I think the similarities between Chee's and Reese's commitments are uncanny. Both played at Buford. Both were offered in late January. Both committed on an official shortly afterward to become one of the last commits in their class.

Has Reese played a down from scrimmage yet?

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT