ADVERTISEMENT

Hate Week, Io_a edition!

Ok I've had enough of these. I get it, that's your kid. You should be proud of him, and while I don't like you DCF, I can respect you as a father, and not go after your son. However, he just claimed to hate on Iowans for loving two things beer and college football. Those are my two favorite things in the world. Your kid crossed a line and crossed me on this one.

Ok I've had enough of these. I get it, that's your kid. You should be proud of him, and while I don't like you DCF, I can respect you as a father, and not go after your son. However, he just claimed to hate on Iowans for loving two things beer and college football. Those are my two favorite things in the world. Your kid crossed a line and crossed me on this one.
The point of his video was that Iowans are boring because they have to be... they live in Iowa.

You are boring by personal choice. ;)

Sorry you don't like me. I think you're aces!

The point of his video was that Iowans are boring because they have to be... they live in Iowa.

You are boring by personal choice. ;)

We may be "boring" glade...but unlike folks who live in Illinois, we ARE solvent. Enjoy your taxes and tolls.

Glades is different. I am the skinny one. He is the good looking one.

Who says I'm not skinny? I just lost 30 pounds in 6 weeks on, get this, the potent marijuana diet! Smoke some of Colorado's finest 10 times a day and you'll be too stoned to bother fixing dinner. Very effective.

Who says I'm not skinny? I just lost 30 pounds in 6 weeks on, get this, the potent marijuana diet! Smoke some of Colorado's finest 10 times a day and you'll be too stoned to bother fixing dinner. Very effective.
That would be sad to get the munchies and be unable to get to the kitchen. :)

Looks pretty ironic right now. You have to win to talk like that. That we're better than them garbage only means something if we really ARE better than them.

Looks pretty ironic right now. You have to win to talk like that. That we're better than them garbage only means something if we really ARE better than them.
This is a tongue-in-cheek video which is meant to be light fun. Of the things that I am going to be upset about this week-end, that is not on the list.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT