ADVERTISEMENT

Head-to-head: Recent run gives U-M slight edge over NU in recruiting

You seem to be extremely poor at answering questions. So we would have done worse or better than we did with Michigan-level recruiting classes from 2015-18? Simple yes or no question, not one that requires walls of text.

I'm guessing you must have some sort of Michigan connection. Even I can't post walls of rah-rah text like this about NU football....
Likely somewhat better. But Hairballs 2015 class was very small and that is the class for NU among the 4 that has had the most impact so far. And the other classes have not yet made their full impact. So while the improvement might not be huge to date, going forward it would make a much bigger impact. Again, I was talking about what is coming.

I do not have any particular ties to MICH. My grandfather who died about 60 years ago went there and was honored in some hall of fame but that is about it. I have never even been on the campus. I am just suggesting that those with purple cool aid glasses take a step back to recognize that though we have come a long way, Mich going forward looks to be a couple steps above and a much stronger opponent than the Mich over the last 10-15 years in which they were not really a match for OSU. So while we may have closed the gap somewhat on that Mich, I can't say the same thing for the Mich I see going forward. Hopefully we will win more of the recruiting battles and that will change

Actually I have been hoping for him to wear out entitled UM fans BEFORE he gets over the top, because I think he will, and I dont want another 15 years of them being a top 10 team. Hes like Billy Martin.
I'm biased because my kid is about to go to U of M, but between the two evil empires UofM and OSU, why wouldn't we root for Michigan over the Buckeyes every time? It just seems like Michigan is so much more respectable in so many ways. If one of those teams is going to be a dominant top10 program, then I'd want it to be Michigan.

I'm biased because my kid is about to go to U of M, but between the two evil empires UofM and OSU, why wouldn't we root for Michigan over the Buckeyes every time? It just seems like Michigan is so much more respectable in so many ways. If one of those teams is going to be a dominant top10 program, then I'd want it to be Michigan.
They have always seemed more beatable for us as well. But now, there is the Hairballs factor. But other than that, when the two go head to head...

No way, Michigan is more arrogant considering how they have performed the last 20 years.

What's our head to head against the Buckeyes this year? We got at least a couple of notches this year, unlike many others. It's welcomed progress.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT