ADVERTISEMENT

Head-to-head: Recent run gives U-M slight edge over NU in recruiting

Seems like Michigan is always overranked or just underproduces, since Harbaugh. I don't have the hate against him like some do here. I think overall that he is good for football and has proven to be a good coach. Because of his history of winning, I was hoping that he wouldn't end up at Michigan. But even though he hasn't loss to us, IMO he has done a crappy job there. One in which I'm guessing Michigan fans are uncomfortable with.

So I'm confused about this year. On the one hand, I don't believe their high ranking is justified, based on all of the love Michigan has received in prior seasons but then never lived up, under Harbaugh. But on the other hand, I'm glad we aren't playing them. Does that make sense?
Until Michigan and Harbaugh win the “big game” (at this point, it’s beating OSU and then winning the B1G title), they will always be suspect. That amount of talent should not yield less.

Many of us take the same “show me” tack with Fitz: win the B1G and I will be fully satisfied. I think we are more forgiving of failure given the program’s history, and current trajectory.

Reactions: mikewebb68
Until Michigan and Harbaugh win the “big game” (at this point, it’s beating OSU and then winning the B1G title), they will always be suspect. That amount of talent should not yield less.

Many of us take the same “show me” tack with Fitz: win the B1G and I will be fully satisfied. I think we are more forgiving of failure given the program’s history, and current trajectory.
I would say that "many" is really the small minority in Fitz' case. As for me and I think most, I' already satisfied with Fitz and actually amazed that he won a division with less overall talent that Barnett had. Our OL recruits were terrible. Terrible. Our OL coaching was a complete fail. Was Fitz responsible for lousy OL coaching? Yes, but when you look at the big picture being about family, firing coaches is a bit harder to do because it is the counter of picking up the slack of others. And, in a twisted way, the whole family concept (Carrying Cushing) hasn't been a bad thing, but a message that everyone has eachother's back.

With that sorta message, Fitz isn't planting weeds. He is planting something that is rooted and stronger than star ratings. And it is a strong plant that didn't sprout in a year. We see it now. It's a strong plant and it's growing more powerful. I know the name Paterno isn't a perfect fit, but Fitz seems to be following the early Paterno plans. It takes time, and supper isn't ready quite yet for a BTC, but maaaaannnnn it is getting close.

I would say that "many" is really the small minority in Fitz' case. As for me and I think most, I' already satisfied with Fitz and actually amazed that he won a division with less overall talent that Barnett had. Our OL recruits were terrible. Terrible. Our OL coaching was a complete fail. Was Fitz responsible for lousy OL coaching? Yes, but when you look at the big picture being about family, firing coaches is a bit harder to do because it is the counter of picking up the slack of others. And, in a twisted way, the whole family concept (Carrying Cushing) hasn't been a bad thing, but a message that everyone has eachother's back.

With that sorta message, Fitz isn't planting weeds. He is planting something that is rooted and stronger than star ratings. And it is a strong plant that didn't sprout in a year. We see it now. It's a strong plant and it's growing more powerful. I know the name Paterno isn't a perfect fit, but Fitz seems to be following the early Paterno plans. It takes time, and supper isn't ready quite yet for a BTC, but maaaaannnnn it is getting close.
I think Fitz was emulating Paterno before he shit hit the fan. It will be a huge cautionary tale in yeas to come.

Fitz should have earned the benefit of pretty much every doubt by now, IMO. He certainly has mine. The program has been on a steady, incremental, upward trajectory since he became head coach. Expectations are higher now with the massive facility upgrades, but I don't think Fitz has altered his formula much at all. Some fans just aren't real patient with the process, but, on balance, it is working quite well.

Fitz should have earned the benefit of pretty much every doubt by now, IMO. He certainly has mine. The program has been on a steady, incremental, upward trajectory since he became head coach. Expectations are higher now with the massive facility upgrades, but I don't think Fitz has altered his formula much at all. Some fans just aren't real patient with the process, but, on balance, it is working quite well.
Yep, count me in as a Fitz convert. He has built a solid program like Ferentz. NU is never going to be an OSU or Michigan-type program, but with Fitz they will compete their butts off. Just wish there weren't the occasional ISU debacle......

Yep, count me in as a Fitz convert. He has built a solid program like Ferentz. NU is never going to be an OSU or Michigan-type program, but with Fitz they will compete their butts off. Just wish there weren't the occasional ISU debacle......
I don't know about that. The last few times we played OSU it came down to the fourth quarter. Yes, that program is better now. But that program goes through changes. This program just continues to climb, albeit slowly, but changes are bare. I'm seeing better recruits, especially along the OL, a better recruiting class, without compromise. We are still growing and I think the chances of Fitz building something better than what Ferentz built are pretty high.

I'm thinking we are a top 20 program now, dare I say? Consistently. But with a few more years of progress, I think a top 15 program that might float in a top 10 or a top 5 every odd year. It's hard to see where this progress stops since we have been on a slow but steady forward pace.

No one is surprised that Mich is recruiting at a high level.

We have not beaten Mich in a while and their level of recruiting over ours is the biggest reason.

Hairballs took over a down Mich. He has the same conference record over the last four years that we do . But he has 4 losses to OSU among his 9 losses and we only played them once in season. With him at the head, Mich has beaten us each time we played

This will change. Only reason we lost (barely) last year is because Larkin retired right before the game-- an impossible adjustment for us and we still almost won...

Last edited:
Reactions: drewjin
Sorry but those 4 losses make a huge difference. If they had not played, OSU has 4 losses to Michigan 5. If Mich wins 2 of those games records within one game with OSU having 6 conference losses and Mich 7 and if they had won 3 or 4, they would have the better conference record. Those 4 wins by OSU make a huge difference. In addition Hairballs took over a struggling Mich team and the hangover resulted in a 4 BIG loss season that OSU did not experience. Make that even a 2 loss season and it gets much tighter.

Uh, they did play and lost by a combined score of 165(165!) to 99! That's like saying If not for the worst 10 minutes of each Illini game last year, they would have been a FANTASTIC team..

Didn't realize that there we so many Harbaugh fans around here. Question for you; what do you think OUR record would have been in the last 4 years is we had the 22nd, 5th, 3rd, and 37th ranked recruiting classes in the Nation the last four years?

Uh, they did play and lost by a combined score of 165(165!) to 99! That's like saying If not for the worst 10 minutes of each Illini game last year, they would have been a FANTASTIC team..

Didn't realize that there we so many Harbaugh fans around here. Question for you; what do you think OUR record would have been in the last 4 years is we had the 22nd, 5th, 3rd, and 37th ranked recruiting classes in the Nation the last four years?
In the spirit of every team that thinks NU is "lucky" to beat them, we had four opportunities to beat Mich in the last decade and it didnt happen. The circumstances of their wins over us are as suspect as many of our wins e.g. Jazz Peevy (sic). I cannot fully express my frustration over these games. We had 4 games with them in our hands and let them slip away. We had to make one more play and we didn't. I dont think they are markedly better, but as Al Gore once grudgingly said "I accept it".

We cant say "oh we beat Kentucky " on a missed 2pt conversion and in the next breath say " we shoulda beat Michigan ".

We play a lot of razor thin games and win them because we make plays or the other team doesnt. I look forward to when we do that against Hairball (or.his replacement) in the near future.

Re dOSU and Mich, ole Hairball had allegedly to top defense in the country until dOSU beat them up on the playground and pantsed them in front of the girls. The teams are/were closer than the score indicates, but to me it shows Emperor Hairball ain't wearing much but a speedo

Last edited:
Results of the past 4 years should convince or reassure any Northwestern fan (except maybe the few out there with absurd expectations), that the program is in fantastic shape.

You can make an argument that the program is in better or at least more sustainable shape than it has ever been at in the modern era. This isn't a boom-bust situation, the program has a solid foundation to continue to build upon...

We've been breaking records for 4-5 year wins and won the division and a bunch of bowls, we have a HC that's been here a long time and looks to be around an even longer time, we have a "best in the world" facility on campus that's a huge selling point, recruiting has improved to the point where we have competitive depth with virtually anybody in Power 5 except that handful of football factories but even probably have something of a chance against those types of teams if everything goes right.

You can go on and on with the case, but it seems pretty clear that everything for Northwestern football is trending in the right direction. Even something like recruiting head-to-head against Michigan, we're probably as close as ever to being able to grab guys we want, certainly much closer now than earlier in Fitz's career.

Only thing that matters now is to just keep winning, try to repeat in the division, and see if we can win the conference one of these years. Biggest thing is that it's probably gotten way harder to negatively recruit against us. We no longer have a "green HC" with people being able to say that you can't win here or have to train in D2 level facilities, etc.

Reactions: DaCat
In the spirit of every team that thinks NU is "lucky" to beat them, we had four opportunities to beat Mich in the last decade and it didnt happen. The circumstances of their wins over us are as suspect as many of our wins e.g. Jazz Peevy (sic). I cannot fully express my frustration over these games. We had 4 games with them in our hands and let them slip away. We had to make one more play and we didn't. I dont think they are markedly better, but as Al Gore once grudgingly said "I accept it".

We cant say "oh we beat Kentucky " on a missed 2pt conversion and in the next breath say " we shoulda beat Michigan ".

We play a lot of razor thin games and win them because we make plays or the other team doesnt. I look forward to when we do that against Hairball (or.his replacement) in the near future.

Re dOSU and Mich, ole Hairball had allegedly to top defense in the country until dOSU best them up on the playground and pantsed them in front of the girls. The teams are/were closer than the score indicates, but to me it shows Emperor Hairball ain't wearing much but a speedo

The "logic" will drive even the strongest men to tears.

Most non-blowout games can be reduced to a few select plays. I think many fans don't realize this, so the missed 2 point conversion or the Jazz Peavey play is viewed as the exception, rather than the norm. My take is these things are the norm, and to your point, the team that makes the plays typically wins. The great Dave Wannestedt learned me this.

And we often win games by omission (of mistakes) rather than commission (of spectacular home run plays). This also gives the illusion of "luck" when opposing fans experience this. S&P does not have a metric for this. Calling it "sorcery", "Wildcat devil magic," or "luck" makes me laugh. 4 years, 36 wins, and 3 bowl wins do not lie.

I am not sure that you can say that the OL recruits were terrible. What you can say is that the combination of recruits and coaching left us with a below average OL though in the last couple years it did improve over the course of the season.

The Big game for them is OSU. Cannot even get to Championship game unless they can beat OSU. And while the talent looks to be at a similar level to OSU, OSU had more speed at certain positions and that made the difference

And we lost to OSU every time we played them during that period as well. The comment is on the statements that BIG record indicates that they are no better than us. But the fact that they played OSU and lost to them 4 times sort of skews that. (Likely if we had played OSU 4 times in that stretch instead of once, we would have had 3 additional losses as well) But their problems with OSU started long before Hairballs got there as I think they have lost something like 14 out of the last 15. Hairballs is a good recruiter and a pretty good coach. He came to a Mich program that was a mess (for Mich) and he has been working to change that culture. (compare his first 4 years to Fitz's first four years) Would I trade? No, but that does not mean I cannot respect what he has accomplished.

As far as how we would have fared with those recruiting classes, remember, those players did not really play during much of that time. For example, the 22nd ranked recruiting (actually ranked 49 on Rivals with only 14 recruits (preceded by the 31 ranked recruiting class in Hoke's last year)) did not even arrive on campus till Hairballs second year and they higher ranked classes (4th and 4th) did not even get there till his 3rd and 4th years so last year they were true frosh and sophs (or RS frosh) So his recruiting classes are just beginning to kick in and last year, until their game against OSU, they were looking pretty good

This will change. Only reason we lost (barely) last year is because Larkin retired right before the game-- an impossible adjustment for us and we still almost won...
Hairball's first top classes were true Frosh and Sophs last year. They will likely be getting much stronger over the next couple years as those classes move into more important roles

Re dOSU and Mich, ole Hairball had allegedly to top defense in the country until dOSU best them up on the playground and pantsed them in front of the girls. The teams are/were closer than the score indicates, but to me it shows Emperor Hairball ain't wearing much but a speedo
And Hairballs top classes are going to be true Sophs and Jrs this year when they should start making more of an impact. Heck his first class will finally be Sr and RS Jrs this year. Plus Meyer is now gone. I am just suggesting you do not dismiss him just yet as what he has been putting together will just be reaching maturity over the next 2-3 years.

And Hairballs top classes are going to be true Sophs and Jrs this year when they should start making more of an impact. Heck his first class will finally be Sr and RS Jrs this year. Plus Meyer is now gone. I am just suggesting you do not dismiss him just yet as what he has been putting together will just be reaching maturity over the next 2-3 years.
Actually I have been hoping for him to wear out entitled UM fans BEFORE he gets over the top, because I think he will, and I dont want another 15 years of them being a top 10 team. Hes like Billy Martin.

The Big game for them is OSU. Cannot even get to Championship game unless they can beat OSU. And while the talent looks to be at a similar level to OSU, OSU had more speed at certain positions and that made the difference

Actually, it came down to dOSU had Urban Meyer, Michigag had Hairballs. Meyer kicked his ass every time.

The fact that we are only 1 play away in every recent contest shows that we aren't at par with them. But the damn ball is right at the lip of the cup. I'd be surprised if it isn't turned around the next time we play them since we continue to slowly progress in building a fortress.

Actually, it came down to dOSU had Urban Meyer, Michigag had Hairballs. Meyer kicked his ass every time.
The talent of OSU plus Meyer. But Meyer did that to a lot of teams

Hairballs might be pretty close to Meyer but their rosters were not at the same level yet. Hoke's last year, transfers and guys recruited for a different system coupled with the fact that most of Hairball's recruits were not far along in the system yet put them at an overall talent disadvantage to OSU. We faced both teams last year and there was a difference in talent levels overall. Mich's could be dealt with but OSU was at a different level. Hairball is closing the gap but as of last year it was still there.

The fact that we are only 1 play away in every recent contest shows that we aren't at par with them. But the damn ball is right at the lip of the cup. I'd be surprised if it isn't turned around the next time we play them since we continue to slowly progress in building a fortress.
At the same time, Hairball is starting to constantly bring in top 5 classes. And now they are starting to get to be upper classmen so while we may be improving, so are they. And maybe faster.

“One play away” is basically just saying “football.”

Reactions: Hungry Jack
At the same time, Hairball is starting to constantly bring in top 5 classes. And now they are starting to get to be upper classmen so while we may be improving, so are they. And maybe faster.

They also got absolutely smoked by Florida in their bowl game after getting beat up by South Carolina the year previous.

Whatever collective name YOU CALL IT—you/we/us/NU/Fitz—or just the Cats, we all see the same upward surge. Are we all satisfied? NO. But we can all see the road behind us, and it’s a long, winding path UPHILL that got us here.

WE ALL WANT THE SAME THING NOW! Some of us just can’t be as patient as others.

BUT WE ARE UNITED THAT WE WANT MORE!

Go CATS!!!!

Whatever collective name YOU CALL IT—you/we/us/NU/Fitz—or just the Cats, we all see the same upward surge. Are we all satisfied? NO. But we can all see the road behind us, and it’s a long, winding path UPHILL that got us here.

WE ALL WANT THE SAME THING NOW! Some of us just can’t be as patient as others.

BUT WE ARE UNITED THAT WE WANT MORE!

Go CATS!!!!

MOAR !!!!!!!!!

Dude the game was 62-32 until Michigan scored against OSU's 4th strong in garbage time. That was NOT "OSU had more speed at certain positions..." That was "OSU was a far, far superior team and manhandled Michigan..." Our game vs. OSU was more competitive...

And we lost to OSU every time we played them during that period as well. The comment is on the statements that BIG record indicates that they are no better than us. But the fact that they played OSU and lost to them 4 times sort of skews that. (Likely if we had played OSU 4 times in that stretch instead of once, we would have had 3 additional losses as well) But their problems with OSU started long before Hairballs got there as I think they have lost something like 14 out of the last 15. Hairballs is a good recruiter and a pretty good coach. He came to a Mich program that was a mess (for Mich) and he has been working to change that culture. (compare his first 4 years to Fitz's first four years) Would I trade? No, but that does not mean I cannot respect what he has accomplished.

As far as how we would have fared with those recruiting classes, remember, those players did not really play during much of that time. For example, the 22nd ranked recruiting (actually ranked 49 on Rivals with only 14 recruits (preceded by the 31 ranked recruiting class in Hoke's last year)) did not even arrive on campus till Hairballs second year and they higher ranked classes (4th and 4th) did not even get there till his 3rd and 4th years so last year they were true frosh and sophs (or RS frosh) So his recruiting classes are just beginning to kick in and last year, until their game against OSU, they were looking pretty good

So,again, how would we have done with those recruiting classes? Worse than we did? Thinking that we might have been a tad better than 41-15 vs. Florida, or losing by 30 to OSU until garbage time. Oh wait, we actually DID do better vs. OSU than that without the benefit of all those top recruiting classes...

FYI, our 2015-17 recuriting classes, had Hartage, Nagel, Gaz, Jordan Thompson, Cam Green, Fisher,. Skorownek, Lees, Whillock, E Brown, Pace, Slater, etc. etc. so your "they were too young to make an impact" argument seems like nonsense to me...

Reactions: SiameseCat
So,again, how would we have done with those recruiting classes? Worse than we did? Thinking that we might have been a tad better than 41-15 vs. Florida, or losing by 30 to OSU until garbage time. Oh wait, we actually DID do better vs. OSU than that without the benefit of all those top recruiting classes...

FYI, our 2015-17 recuriting classes, had Hartage, Nagel, Gaz, Jordan Thompson, Cam Green, Fisher,. Skorownek, Lees, Whillock, E Brown, Pace, Slater, etc. etc. so your "they were too young to make an impact" argument seems like nonsense to me...
Most of those guys were in 2015 class (Srs and RS JRs) and a class that Hairballs has not yet had) Our 2017 class was just beginning to see the field last year and the 2016 class a little more(Hairball's first class) . You are talking about most of them and their impact as upper classmen. Do you think Gaz as a Frosh was the same as Gaz last year? Or Nagel (remember he was injured) or Thompson or Green of any of the others? Heck, many of them we RSed. Even Slater who started as a Frosh. Think he will be better this year than as a Frosh? An individual Frosh can help and maybe even get a chance to start but as a group, they will not make their biggest impact until they get to be upperclassmen. Some Initially fill in and eventually take on more and more of a role. Hairballs first class (2016)was smallest with only 14 and lowest ranked (49th)and were just true Jrs last year. Likely some of them RS or got injured so it's impact is muted. The likely bigger impact classes were true Frosh and true Sophs(or RS Frosh) last year. As true frosh The real impact will just be starting to be felt this year and next year. For last year, they could help can but they were not the foundation yet. The last Hoke class was not ranked that well either and there was an exodus as frequently happens with new coaches. Just saying that going forward they are likely to be much tougher as Hairballs's top classes get to be upperclassmen and start taking over.

For example. Our 2018 class has had very little impact as of yet (Bowser the exception). Our 2017 class was just starting to get on the field last year and likely will end up being very good but last year they were more filling in. Our 2016 class was just starting to make it's impact and remember that Hairball's first class was 2016, only 14 guys and not highly rated (at least partially because of the small class size). Basically you are comparing apples to oranges.

Most of those guys were in 2015 class (Srs and RS JRs) and a class that Hairballs has not yet had) Our 2017 class was just beginning to see the field last year and the 2016 class a little more(Hairball's first class) . You are talking about most of them and their impact as upper classmen. Do you think Gaz as a Frosh was the same as Gaz last year? Or Nagel (remember he was injured) or Thompson or Green of any of the others? Heck, many of them we RSed. Even Slater who started as a Frosh. Think he will be better this year than as a Frosh? An individual Frosh can help and maybe even get a chance to start but as a group, they will not make their biggest impact until they get to be upperclassmen. Some Initially fill in and eventually take on more and more of a role. Hairballs first class (2016)was smallest with only 14 and lowest ranked (49th)and were just true Jrs last year. Likely some of them RS or got injured so it's impact is muted. The likely bigger impact classes were true Frosh and true Sophs(or RS Frosh) last year. As true frosh The real impact will just be starting to be felt this year and next year. For last year, they could help can but they were not the foundation yet. The last Hoke class was not ranked that well either and there was an exodus as frequently happens with new coaches. Just saying that going forward they are likely to be much tougher as Hairballs's top classes get to be upperclassmen and start taking over.

For example. Our 2018 class has had very little impact as of yet (Bowser the exception). Our 2017 class was just starting to get on the field last year and likely will end up being very good but last year they were more filling in. Our 2016 class was just starting to make it's impact and remember that Hairball's first class was 2016, only 14 guys and not highly rated (at least partially because of the small class size). Basically you are comparing apples to oranges.

You’re fighting mighty hard to paint Michigan in the best possible light.

You’re fighting mighty hard to paint Michigan in the best possible light.
I am just being a realist. He is comparing the success of an NU Sr and RS Jr class at NU vs a Frosh and Soph class at Mich. The foundation of a program are the upperclassmen. And honestly, as of last year, Hairballs had only a small 49th ranked class that had even approached that status. Looking forward, he has started stacking together top 5 class after top 5 class and as they move through the system, Mich is likely to get stronger and stronger. Do I want to see it? Heck no. Hairballs disgusts me and I want to see him and Mich fail. But it is happening and ignore it at your own peril

I am just being a realist. He is comparing the success of an NU Sr and RS Jr class at NU vs a Frosh and Soph class at Mich. The foundation of a program are the upperclassmen. And honestly, as of last year, Hairballs had only a small 49th ranked class that had even approached that status. Looking forward, he has started stacking together top 5 class after top 5 class and as they move through the system, Mich is likely to get stronger and stronger. Do I want to see it? Heck no. Hairballs disgusts me and I want to see him and Mich fail. But it is happening and ignore it at your own peril

He better figure out how to recruit/develop QBs. Patterson saved Harbaugh’s bacon.

He better figure out how to recruit/develop QBs. Patterson saved Harbaugh’s bacon.
Well, he does have JJ coming in 21, PLUS 4 STARS BOTH IN 2019 and 2020 with one having offers from AL, GA and ND. As far as developing them, we will see.

Well, he does have JJ coming in 21, PLUS 4 STARS BOTH IN 2019 and 2020 with one having offers from AL, GA and ND. As far as developing them, we will see.

Four stars didn’t help Brandon Peters much.

There is little doubt Hardballs recruits talent. However, there is a flaw in your analysis. If you count 2016 as Hardballs first class ( didn’t have much time in 2015) he signed. 13 4star recruits. Of the 14, I believe they only have 4 left of the team. 3 left early for the NFL and 6 transferred. These are Hardballs guys not Hoke guys. There are more transfers but they were 3 stars and basically every P5 recruit is at least a 3 star. A good chunk of his guys don’t stay with the program fir 4-5 years.

Is 2016 a fluke? Doubt it as Hardballs has already lost 7 of the 21 4-5 stars he got 2017. He will likely lose more of them. Of course, he still has a ton of talent left, but the ratings are skewed when when he brings in classes of 25-30 many years due to attrition. Now that the shirt is off 2018 recruits they will see where they land on the depth chart and expect some to leave after the season.

Hardballs runs off verbals that he over recruits on, so I doubt he has any qualms about doing the same to players that get passed up. Being a Jag Stick will eventually catch up to Hardballs. He better beat OSU and Little Brother this year or all he’ll could break lose in AA.

There is little doubt Hardballs recruits talent. However, there is a flaw in your analysis. If you count 2016 as Hardballs first class ( didn’t have much time in 2015) he signed. 13 4star recruits. Of the 14, I believe they only have 4 left of the team. 3 left early for the NFL and 6 transferred. These are Hardballs guys not Hoke guys. There are more transfers but they were 3 stars and basically every P5 recruit is at least a 3 star. A good chunk of his guys don’t stay with the program fir 4-5 years.

Is 2016 a fluke? Doubt it as Hardballs has already lost 7 of the 21 4-5 stars he got 2017. He will likely lose more of them. Of course, he still has a ton of talent left, but the ratings are skewed when when he brings in classes of 25-30 many years due to attrition. Now that the shirt is off 2018 recruits they will see where they land on the depth chart and expect some to leave after the season.

Hardballs runs off verbals that he over recruits on, so I doubt he has any qualms about doing the same to players that get passed up. Being a Jag Stick will eventually catch up to Hardballs. He better beat OSU and Little Brother this year or all he’ll could break lose in AA.
I am just saying that most of the guys in those classes have yet to make their impact. I agree he plays fast and loose and he wears out his welcome pretty fast. It is a game whether he reaches the peak before he gets run out of town. If he gets there, the BIG is likely to be stuck with him for a while and the amount of talent he brings in makes the program pretty formidable as you go forward

You seem to be extremely poor at answering questions. So we would have done worse or better than we did with Michigan-level recruiting classes from 2015-18? Simple yes or no question, not one that requires walls of text.

I'm guessing you must have some sort of Michigan connection. Even I can't post walls of rah-rah text like this about NU football....

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT