ADVERTISEMENT

Hello Hunter Johnson

BarefootCat

Gold Member
Apr 4, 2017
With Aidan Atkinson likely gone, Fitz needs a QB badly and the most obvious answer would be to try to rehabilitate HJ.

My guess is that Hunter plays this week.

I mean, it makes perfect sense to me. But based on the current depth charts, it would seem not.

If McCall doesn't like Hunter, and he's not his type of guy

Apparently that's great news for Hunter
If McCall doesn’t like our 5 star QB, then he needs to get over himself. He’s been an average-at-best OC with an offensive system that is stale and predictable. And if he didn’t adjust his system to give the talent he has the best chance to win due to some personal vendetta, then Fitz should have already fired him.

If Hunter’s healthy I hope he plays. We have no chance to win with what our other QBs have given us, and closing out the season with two wins would give us some positive momentum headed into the holiday season.

Beat those Goofers and send them back without their paddles.

I think McCall is gone, anyone with half a brain (apparently, McCall doesn't), will see a fast athletic kid with a rocket for an arm and BUILD a system that he can work with around him.

Reactions: IGNORE2
I think McCall is gone, anyone with half a brain (apparently, McCall doesn't), will see a fast athletic kid with a rocket for an arm and BUILD a system that he can work with around him.
Or Hunter's gone and McCall stays (hopefully not)

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT