ADVERTISEMENT

Holiday Bowl First-Half Thread

Gonna be a long night. Our D is seriously missing Thompson, Hartage and Hall.

Why not run with Thorson on 4th and 1? Fear of injury?
Yes. Thorson's draft status more important that winning. We don't look like a team or a coaching staff that really wants to win. Meaningless game and they know it. Should just concede now so that everyone stays healthy.

At this point Utah will put up 40 + points - but typical NU down by 20+ points will decide to pick-it-up... Starting on time is all coaching
Yikes. I know there's a lot of football left to play, but this is starting to look really not good.

At this point Utah will put up 40 + points

NU O must get off stop.

Utah is going through the NU D without being challenged.

100% outcoached. Utah knows exactly what we are doing on O and D and we are as vanilla as a carton of Breyers.

F it, might as well just put in the second string now. All this is doing is costing Thorson a job as after college.

At this point Utah will put up 40 + points - but typical NU down by 20+ points will decide to pick-it-up... Starting on time is all coaching

At this point Utah will put up 40 + points

Chad Hanaoka - nice story, not a third down back... Did anyone prepare for this game during the past 4 weeks?

Reactions: phatcat and BFDCat
Missing Hall and Thompson and I'm sure the Fitz rumors aren't helping, as well as several staff members eyeing their transition to EIU.
Everyone is a M*A*S*H unit this time of year

I don't think the Packers thing has anybeffeca

Am I in any way wrong that we are playing ugly? You must be watching a different game.
Seriously, corbi, I appreciate your optimism but this is a horrific showing so far. I see nothing so far that would indicate the coaching staff planned at all for this game. We are not Saban and Alabama... we actually need to scheme against opponents. Clearly Utah did.

Reactions: BFDCat
Just no more rushing 3, please. We've done it twice and been burned both times for big plays.

Still way too early to panic.

Am I in any way wrong that we are playing ugly? You must be watching a different game.

It’s a long game and if any of you chicken littles even had a remote clue what it’s like to be part of a team you would know that things can change quickly as long as you stick together and stay positive. You guys are ready to quit on this team after half a quarter. What a bunch of losers. Luckily the NU players are not.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT