ADVERTISEMENT

Home-and-home series scheduled with Dayton for 2023 and 2024

The non-conference schedule continues to come into focus, Northwestern schedules a home-and-home with Dayton.
Awesome. Does anyone have a current list of OOC opponents for next year? We also have @DePaul, AZ St, and the tourney in CT right? Presumably Chicago St will be there again, maybe UIC. The ACC B1G challenge opponent we won't know until the fall I believe.

Awesome. Does anyone have a current list of OOC opponents for next year? We also have @DePaul, AZ St, and the tourney in CT right? Presumably Chicago St will be there again, maybe UIC. The ACC B1G challenge opponent we won't know until the fall I believe.

Given B1G is no longer on ESPN, I believe the ACC-B1G Challenge is no more.

Confirmed:
Binghamton
@DePaul
Arizona State (@ Phoenix)
Dayton
Hall of Fame Tipoff (@ Mohegan Sun, CT) with Rhode Island, Mississippi State, and Washington State
No Gavitt Games game

Great to see the basketball administrators are making some calls and getting some solid games.

Confirmed:
Binghamton
@DePaul
Arizona State (@ Phoenix)
Dayton
Hall of Fame Tipoff (@ Mohegan Sun, CT) with Rhode Island, Mississippi State, and Washington State
No Gavitt Games game

Great to see the basketball administrators are making some calls and getting some solid games.
Thanks. And yeah, would think it's partly a sign that CC may have a bit more confidence in next year's team too if he's willing to go beyond the cupcakes. Hopefully he adds a couple more legit opponents with the B1G ACC challenge gone.

Wonder if Fox will step into the gap and set up somethting like B1G vs Pac 12 or B1G vs Big 12 (although I know Fox gets some CFB Big 12 games, not sure if they have any CBB).

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT