ADVERTISEMENT

Game Thread: Northwestern vs. Nebraska

mshelton33

Jun 16, 2021
Northwestern (13-4, 4-2 Big Ten) hits the road for a Saturday matinee against Nebraska (13-5, 3-4 Big Ten).

The game is scheduled to tip off at 1:15 pm CT and will air on BTN. The Huskers are 11-1 at home, with a win over Purdue in their own right, and will head into the game as three-point favorites.

Seems like every single game we play we are at a height disadvantage. Sooner or later it's going to hurt us.

5 guys watched Wilcher shoot a 3. 5 guys let nebraska drive to the basket. They need to know every play matters and they can do something special today

Reactions: drewjin
Clayton played a zone last two times not sure that was called, but a least a body was there and got two turnovers.

How many layoffs are they going to get. This is ridiculous. No defense at all. Plus we can shoot or rebound. I must be in the minority but I don't see this team winning 11 or 12 Big 10 games.

Hunger just got sealed again to give Nebraska a layup. Same thing happened a couple of times last game. Coaches have to help him out,

Not a good half for us and we’re still in the fight. Need to tighten it up on defense though if we’re gonna win no question. Rotations have to be crisper especially inside.

Huge play Martenelli could of kicked to Brooks, I stead got blocked and tomi got two the other end.

Have to lean on Brooks this game,

Barnhizer might lead the conference in scoring as a senior. He has such a multi-level game.

• Love
I feel like Boo might be under the weather or something. Something seems off about his shooting AND his passes. Would not be surprised if during the last timeout something was said to Brooks that he has to take over the offense.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT