ADVERTISEMENT

How many of us are planning on coming to the UC on Wednesday?

NURoseBowl

Gold Member
Jun 16, 2009
. . . or are we holding out for Iowa on Thursday? I'll be there for both ;) . . . hopefully we'll have a good turnout.

My wife and I will be there Wednesday. The BTT is a fun event and I'm looking forward to it.

As a resident guest fan here (our site sucks), I will be there. :p

PSA ... I have confirmed that they WILL serve beer. Asked a gal the other week when I was there. :) I had heard a rumor they might not this year, so ... thank God.

As a resident guest fan here (our site sucks), I will be there. :p

PSA ... I have confirmed that they WILL serve beer. Asked a gal the other week when I was there. :) I had heard a rumor they might not this year, so ... thank God.

Your site definitely sucks, But there is a lot more activity on the Illinois loyalty and Illinois scout boards. Do you ever check them out?

Your site definitely sucks, But there is a lot more activity on the Illinois loyalty and Illinois scout boards. Do you ever check them out?

Yeah, I probably spend the most time on Loyalty but just as a lurker. I originally got this account to post on the national board, but I can't post anymore there without paying, LOL. Screw that. I have always been of the opinion that if you at least act like a guest, there is nothing wrong with posting on another team's board. I will defend the Illini when someone says something totally unreasonable, but I mostly just like to get other teams' fans' perspectives on things; it helps ground me a bit, haha.

Actually, I like the Rivals Illinois board more so than Loyalty. BigWill often has interesting stories. The Scout board is good for laughs, reading the various Bob's bitch about Lovie and the Illini.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT