ADVERTISEMENT

I blame AlaskaCat

EvanstonCat

Gold Member
May 29, 2001
When's the last time he saw a Moose and posted it? Before Dublin, right?

I'm sorry I did not believe. Mea Culpa. Now, please, please park yourself in front of the moose crossing zone with a camera and don't come back until you get that damned moose on film!

Last edited:
Alaskawilkat,put out some pumpkins and see if that will peak the appetite of the local Alces.We are desperate for a moose sighting.

Reactions: Alaskawildkat
If the plural of ‘goose’ is ‘geese’, why is the plural of ’moose’ not ‘meese’? We report, you decide.

This is a Moose
Moose-antlers.jpg

This is a Meese
Untitled.png

You probably have to be over 45 years old to know who this is.

I'm sure our good friend Alaskawildcat sees moose very frequently. But, put yourself in his shoes. His alma mater has lost 6 in a row. Does he really want to expose the legendary mystical powers of the moose to the vagaries of this terrible football team. The mighty moose can only do so much. I suspect that if we win one, our Alaska friend might reconsider, perhaps for the OSU game, where we will be 60 point dogs. Nobody would blame the moose for losing that one.;)

We just need another trip to Ireland so we can visit the chicken place. Their beer is better than that of the other across the seas Ireland!
Seriously, there is no such thing as better beer. Beer is the same everywhere, except perhaps in North America where it is no different than Labatt's. Beer is beer.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT