ADVERTISEMENT

I can’t believe Nebraska is playing Fordham

I guess Cumberland University wasn't available.....

GT_Cumberland_222_scoreboard.jpg

Yea but Fordham? A small private university in the Bronx. That would be like Penn St playing Lehigh.

After yesterday’s performance, that game is probably exactly what they need. They’ve got a trainful of kinks to work out.

Does anyone else find that insane?

They wanted a game to prepare for OU. Originally had a FCS game later in season and a bye week on September 4th.

When Dublin trip was scratched and OU game was on the horizon, they knew a scrimmage was warranted.

Two bye week now are Oct 23 and Nov 13.

They wanted a game to prepare for OU. Originally had a FCS game later in season and a bye week on September 4th.

When Dublin trip was scratched and OU game was on the horizon, they knew a scrimmage was warranted.

Two bye week now are Oct 23 and Nov 13.
So playing Fordham will get them prepared for Oklahoma? Got it.

Reactions: Purple Pile Driver
Seems like all Fordham needs to do is to come out in a different formation than what they've previously shown on tape, they might win.

What an absolute clown.
I saw that on Reddit and it reminded me - a little - of Baby Fitz. His stuff was more canned, but sounded nearly as silly. "that wasn't us out there" etc

The bigger question is why would Fordham play Nebraska? I know money, but that is one hell of a risk to take for your players' health. Nebraska will be posing all over the field playing "black shirts".

Reactions: CoralSpringsCat
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT