ADVERTISEMENT

If Navy Can...NU Can..

I thought the first one was a concussion (but who would know?!?) Sternum isn't great but I always worry about head injuries. I like the guy a lot. He looked more ready than any Frosh QB since Baz.

From what I know he should be 100% for spring ball and there aren’t concerns for his long-term health. Of course additional head injuries can change the situation, but that’s what I’ve heard.

Presuming that there is even the most modest due diligence in a coaching search, how could the new coach be worse than 1-11? With, btw, the lone win coming as a result of a bonehead opposing coach. The 2020 team was legit, even without COVID, they were probably an 8 win team. But - three of four years of absolutely dreadful football.

The die are cast, and we have another year of Fitz, at least, like it or not. But that doesn't mean that it's right. No coach could survive this (except Fitz)
Anyone who lived through Johnny Pont and what came after could tell you that is not true

I thought the first one was a concussion (but who would know?!?) Sternum isn't great but I always worry about head injuries. I like the guy a lot. He looked more ready than any Frosh QB since Baz.
He was back on the field the next week which would indicate no concussion

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT