ADVERTISEMENT

Injury front

Turk

May 29, 2001
Blacklisted by Fitz
While the Cats seemed to avoid serious injuries, one injury of note. Nagel.

Nagel dropped one pass but then was having a nice game but twisted his ankle when he was tackled. He was placed in a walking boot and crutches.

While the Cats seemed to avoid serious injuries, one injury of note. Nagel.

Nagel dropped one pass but then was having a nice game but twisted his ankle when he was tackled. He was placed in a walking boot and crutches.
Could be precautionary for later evaluation.

Lets get Mogus and Dickerson back for next week...we'll need everyone ready to go in Ann Arbor. It's time to payback the Maize and Blue...and make phatcat happy.

Reactions: phatcat
What has happened to WR Youngblood-Ary ? Will he get more playing time and is he our fastest receiver ?

On the injury front regarding our upcoming opponent I saw one of the Michigan offensive linemen leave the field on crutches, Anyone know his importance to their team and whether he will be back on the field in our game Saturday?

On the injury front regarding our upcoming opponent I saw one of the Michigan offensive linemen leave the field on crutches, Anyone know his importance to their team and whether he will be back on the field in our game Saturday?

Perhaps you saw Mario Ojemudia, a senior starting DE for the Wolverines. Tough loss. Had a great game against us last season. The starting RB also did not travel, nor did a member of the secondary. Only one-game injuries. Both should be back for homecoming. They will enter the game pretty healthy unlike Minnesota.

DAMN i saw "offensive" and was sure you meant Hard-blow got hurt. He is surely offensive

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT