ADVERTISEMENT

Iowa loses! Cats just need two more wins to be in title game!

Do you get paid for each thread you start?

Do you get paid for every time YOU snap-criticize another poster around here personally?

Wrassler is a true-Purple NU fan. He bleeds purple.

So pardon me for bringing this up on what is a positive night — but this man does not deserve criiticism by you - just for starting a new thread. Especially one that isn’t negative toward any player at all in any way - and not even a close call.

What gives you the right?

Add some substance for a change. Instead of always making everything personal the way you do. You are not God. Stop acting like it.

Reactions: CatFanEd
Do you get paid for every time YOU snap-criticize another poster around here personally?

So pardon me for bringing this up on what is a positive night — but this man does not deserve criiticism by you - just for starting a new thread. Especially one that isn’t negative toward any player at all in any way - and not even a close call.

Add some substance for a change. Instead of always making everything personal the way you do. You are not God. Stop acting like it.
Thanks! Why be negative! We are having fun supporting our wildcats! Let’s get a win here!

Reactions: CatFanEd

See Wrassler's response. He gets it, you don't. Nice white knighting, though!

Curious, as it looks like the personal attack was deleted, but who was the chump who attacked the Wrassler?

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT