ADVERTISEMENT

Is it all going down the drain?

Not to get too involved in this but, no. You didn't, just 10 days prior when he did play. He was pretty bad, only 9 points and fouled out.
So not having our best offensive and defensive player in a neutral site game where we lost to you in OT would have made zero difference? Got it, good talk...

Your words:

If it's "easily" then you probably shouldn't need to use qualifiers like "neutral site", "OT", etc. But maybe that's just me...
And I still believe we beat you easily if we had our best player. The poster was talking ABOUT THAT SPECIFIC GAME, so those were not qualifiers, just the facts of the gsme. Think about it this way; do you think you would have beaten us without Ayo?

And I still believe we beat you easily if we had our best player. The poster was talking ABOUT THAT SPECIFIC GAME, so those were not qualifiers, just the facts of the gsme. Think about it this way; do you think you would have beaten us without Ayo?

Again, there's not much to back up that opinion given we won 2 out of 3 games, all 3 were close and Law played in 2 of them. So I don't think you win "easily" regardless of who's on the court.

Uh, it was on this board because we were commenting on a Clark Kellog observation; perhaps you have heard of him. The thoughts did not originate on this board, unlike the ridic 14 BIG win posts, which only exist in the delusional minds of posters on an Illini fan board. How mant BIG wins do you think the Illini will have next year?
Doesn't matter where it started. It proliferated here.

I'd put our over/under at 19.5 and 9.5 in the big ten. Torvic has us at 30th to start the season, currently. It's only 113 spots above where you're projected, but it's better than nothing.

Doesn't matter where it started. It proliferated here.

I'd put our over/under at 19.5 and 9.5 in the big ten. Torvic has us at 30th to start the season, currently. It's only 113 spots above where you're projected, but it's better than nothing.

Listen, I’m a huge Illinois fan and am optimistic for next year as well. But your hubris is too much. I think we (Illinois) have the potential to not suck next year, but a lot needs to happen between now and November for them to have any shot at winning 20+ games and playing themselves into the tournament field. So take it easy, or at least stop arguing with another teams fans on their own forum.
Why do you care what they think of your team anyway?

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT