ADVERTISEMENT

Is NU set to begin 'heavy lifting' of Big Ten play?

After mixed results in non-conference action and a bye, Northwestern opens Big Ten play on Saturday at No. 10 Wisconsin.

Story: Cats set to begin 'heavy lifting' of Big Ten play on Saturday

I have seen NU twice in person and have cancelled plans to go to Madison. NU's line play does not give me much hope for Saturday and the 11 AM start ended any thoughts of going to the game

Last year, I thought Honigford would be Wisconsin's Achilles heel but he wasn't. Last week he completed 18/19 so with poor OL and DL play, I am not optimistic

I have seen NU twice in person and have cancelled plans to go to Madison. NU's line play does not give me much hope for Saturday and the 11 AM start ended any thoughts of going to the game

Last year, I thought Honigford would be Wisconsin's Achilles heel but he wasn't. Last week he completed 18/19 so with poor OL and DL play, I am not optimistic

Hornibrook?

Reactions: Purple Pile Driver

*Hornibrook. Honigford is an OL who ended up at Michigan in 2017.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT