ADVERTISEMENT

Jackson seeing some action in the Chargers-Arizona game

It appears JJ will definitely be seeing more action in upcoming games esp the next one with the Steelers as Gordon reinjured a knee in the game today. Will know more about the extent of Gordon’s injury tomorrow.

JJ will probably be getting more reps at practice and will definitely have opportunities to play. The Chargers HC had some specific praise for JJ’s performance today and the need to get “fresh legs” into the lineup going down the stretch. Rivers was pretty amazing today tying a record for consecutive completions.

Maybe JJ will show up for NU’s game in Pasadena! JJ’s connection to NU and the Cats game coming up against Ohio State was also mentioned by the announcers during his stint.

Last edited:
Reactions: rmndcat
Cool. Just happened to be here in LA today. It was perfect weather for a football game and would have loved to see JJ play.

As it was did get to make a Chicago connection by encountering the Blues Brothers car on Hollywood Boulevard as preparations were going forward for filming of the annual Hollywood Christmas Parade that will be airing in December.

JJ showing up in Pasedena would be great and I am still holding out for NU’s Meghan Markle and/or her prince being the Grand Marshall for the Rose Bowl Parade.

Reactions: rmndcat
It appears JJ will definitely be seeing more action in upcoming games esp the next one with the Steelers as Gordon reinjured a knee in the game today. Will know more about the extent of Gordon’s injury tomorrow.

JJ will probably be getting more reps at practice and will definitely have opportunities to play. The Chargers HC had some specific praise for JJ’s performance today and the need to get “fresh legs” into the lineup going down the stretch. Rivers was pretty amazing today tying a record for consecutive completions.

Maybe JJ will show up for NU’s game in Pasadena! JJ’s connection to NU and the Cats game coming up against Ohio State was also mentioned by the announcers during his stint.
Looking forward to watching him play next week, after our B1G championship victory.

There are a few in this video. Around marks 6:30, 7:20, and 8:15.
There's that JJTBC shiftiness we grew to love. I could see rooting for the Chargers! Lord knows there is no point to being a Bengals fan. If their ownership doesn't care, I'm not sure why I should.

There's that JJTBC shiftiness we grew to love. I could see rooting for the Chargers! Lord knows there is no point to being a Bengals fan. If their ownership doesn't care, I'm not sure why I should.
Yup. I followed the Broncos when Trevor was there. The Chargers are a lot closer to home.

Cool. Just happened to be here in LA today. It was perfect weather for a football game and would have loved to see JJ play.

As it was did get to make a Chicago connection by encountering the Blues Brothers car on Hollywood Boulevard as preparations were going forward for filming of the annual Hollywood Christmas Parade that will be airing in December.

JJ showing up in Pasedena would be great and I am still holding out for NU’s Meghan Markle and/or her prince being the Grand Marshall for the Rose Bowl Parade.

IMG_7691_zpsqswm71wh.jpg

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT