ADVERTISEMENT

Justin Jackson today

I miss watching Justin Jackson run....he was exciting,,, and if you follow him on the TWEET...He is now on the Advisory Council of the Peoples Party......good on him for being involved

And now there's an opening to coach JJ on the Chargers (as well as a good young QB in a city with incredible weather). Hard not to be a little nervous.

And now there's an opening to coach JJ on the Chargers (as well as a good young QB in a city with incredible weather). Hard not to be a little nervous.
In an earlier post. I said Herbert was the best young QB I had seen this year. There was a counter that Tua was better. I was never a Tua fan. I thought he was the product of superior surrounding talent. Herbert just seems to be the prototypical NFL QB

I believe the Chargers job is the best coaching opening in the NFL-quality proven young QB, solid receivers. The team found a way to lose games late, so someone is going to come into a favorable situation. The Jaguars and Jets are going to roll the dice on potentially great franchise QBs but the Chargers already have one

Reactions: Catreporter
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT