ADVERTISEMENT

Kopp is growing

NUCat320

Dec 4, 2005
He’ll be good. (Actually, he’s good.) He’s got go-to potential.

Showed more fire than I recall seeing, both angry/fired up and happy/surprised.

Development year, and 25% halves of shooting suck, but there’s still something here — more than either of the last two depressing seasons.

Yes, agreed. He has the potential to be “that guy” who makes a dagger shot late in games to seal a win.

We still need a guy who can make something out of nothing. That was Buie for a while pre-injury, but he’s not at that level right now. And he can’t do it alone. Hope Berry is the answer.

I like Ryan Young a lot. I wish Nance could be a little more like him around the post. Just use your size! Maybe that will come with another year in the weight room.

Yes, agreed. He has the potential to be “that guy” who makes a dagger shot late in games to seal a win.

We still need a guy who can make something out of nothing. That was Buie for a while pre-injury, but he’s not at that level right now. And he can’t do it alone. Hope Berry is the answer.

I like Ryan Young a lot. I wish Nance could be a little more like him around the post. Just use your size! Maybe that will come with another year in the weight room.

i have heard Berry is more of a shooter - which is also needed and would help greatly. i think you should expect audige to be the other guy getting to the rim based on the video on him last year. anyone seen Berry play this year?

Nance may be realizing he needs more time in the weight room. He was trying to bang in the post tonight and getting nowhere.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT