ADVERTISEMENT

Lancaster hurt

CatManTrue

Oct 4, 2008
Assisting on a tackle in the fourth quarter of the Packers playoff game. He was down for a while and seemed to shake it off but... Crap.

Lowry has been in on a lot of plays so far today. I also heard Campbell’s name called.

Here’s hoping Lanny’s back in after the commercial break

Luckily he's back and getting double-teamed every down.

EDIT: oops, that was #94 Lowry, not Lanny, that was playing most of the downs. Did not see Lanny on the last series. Hope he's okay.

I only caught the last 7 minutes of the game and didn't see Lanny on the last defensive series. But that could've been because they were defending the pass more.

I only caught the last 7 minutes of the game and didn't see Lanny on the last defensive series. But that could've been because they were defending the pass more.
My thoughts exactly - they were in heavy pass defense given the Seahawks tried, and failed, to rally. Given his specialty is run D, it didn’t make much sense to have him in there.

I thought I heard one of the announcers say he was alright but am not 100%. We shall see next week.

He’s probably my favorite NFL Cat to cheer for.

Reactions: bjm989 and DaCat
Assisting on a tackle in the fourth quarter of the Packers playoff game. He was down for a while and seemed to shake it off but... Crap.

Lowry has been in on a lot of plays so far today. I also heard Campbell’s name called.

Here’s hoping Lanny’s back in after the commercial break
And they mentioned how they missed Vitale as it hurt their goal line O

Tyler has been getting noticed by Pro Football Focus. As an undrafted FA forced into duty by injuries, all Lanny did in 2018 was become the 8th highest rated Packer for the season. He followed it up with a better season in 2019. He's now a rotation regular and getting lots of nice mentions in various Packer media.

Here is some good film of him on Reddit patrolling interior last season.

Too bad the Bears were too dumb to sign him. Glad he's doing well up north.

Reactions: IGNORE2
Tyler has been getting noticed by Pro Football Focus. As an undrafted FA forced into duty by injuries, all Lanny did in 2018 was become the 8th highest rated Packer for the season. He followed it up with a better season in 2019. He's now a rotation regular and getting lots of nice mentions in various Packer media.

Here is some good film of him on Reddit patrolling interior last season.

Too bad the Bears were too dumb to sign him. Glad he's doing well up north.

That's nice because elsewhere I read articles that suggested GB needs to let Lancaster go to improve their pass rush. I guess they don't care about stopping the opponent's running game.

That's nice because elsewhere I read articles that suggested GB needs to let Lancaster go to improve their pass rush. I guess they don't care about stopping the opponent's running game.
Well, the game is about passing and guys who can throw the ball, and guys who can stop them from throwing the ball are in high demand. So I understand the sentiment. The thing about run defense is that you don't appreciate it until you don't have one.

As a packers fan that occasionally goes through packers forums... lanny is loved while he is playing but seems to get certain people wanting to drop him for cap space come free agent season. (Odd to me since he was UDFA so I’d assume not a big cap it)

He was a big part in slowing down lynch.

Well, the game is about passing and guys who can throw the ball, and guys who can stop them from throwing the ball are in high demand. So I understand the sentiment. The thing about run defense is that you don't appreciate it until you don't have one.
Tell that to the Patriots and Ravens who just got mauled by Derrick Henry. Whom I’ve been smitten with since I saw him mow down all his college competition a few years ago.

That being said, you should be on TV with insights like those. Let’s submit some video resumes to BTN and see if we can’t supplant J Leman.

As a packers fan that occasionally goes through packers forums... lanny is loved while he is playing but seems to get certain people wanting to drop him for cap space come free agent season. (Odd to me since he was UDFA so I’d assume not a big cap it)

He was a big part in slowing down lynch.
Cap space for a UDFA on a controlled pay scale? He's not taking up any (real) space! He will be a RFA next year. Maybe someone will offer him $1-1.5M AAV on a 4 year deal, but he's hardly a guy who will stretch a cap.

Reactions: ThatkidfromHolland
Cap space for a UDFA on a controlled pay scale? He's not taking up any (real) space! He will be a RFA next year. Maybe someone will offer him $1-1.5M AAV on a 4 year deal, but he's hardly a guy who will stretch a cap.
People on message boards don’t always have the best ideas.
(Most of it was speculation on who they could drop to bring in a #2 WR)

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT