ADVERTISEMENT

Lathon finds a new home

I am very surprised that PB is where he ended up. PB must know or have and idea as to the veracity of the accusation against Lathon at NU. Either PB doesn't care or he doesn't believe or he truly believes in 2nd, 3rd and 4th chances.

I am a bit surprised.

Reactions: willycat
I am very surprised that PB is where he ended up. PB must know or have and idea as to the veracity of the accusation against Lathon at NU. Either PB doesn't care or he doesn't believe or he truly believes in 2nd, 3rd and 4th chances.

I am a bit surprised.

What, three years later, and you guys still refuse to just say what the accusation was? Not that anyone with a brain can't deduce it, but if you think it's a credible accusation, there is absolutely zip, zero, nada wrong with discussing it.

Reactions: phatcat
What, three years later, and you guys still refuse to just say what the accusation was? Not that anyone with a brain can't deduce it, but if you think it's a credible accusation, there is absolutely zip, zero, nada wrong with discussing it.

how can one deduce it? I’ve read these boards and still can only guess.

Regardless of whether it’s fact or speculation. Something happened that was egregious enough that the university revoked his scholarship offer. It wasn’t clearly anything trivial.

Regardless of whether it’s fact or speculation. Something happened that was egregious enough that the university revoked his scholarship offer. It wasn’t clearly anything trivial.
Too bad, too, because this guy was the type that you flip the keys and watch him drive you to three conference championships before he goes to the league.

That is correct.

I am a bit surprised.
I actually don't believe.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT