ADVERTISEMENT

Lipsky in contention in Korn Ferrt Pro Golf event!

Unfortunately, Lipsky loses in a playoff. Still a very good finish, and almost locks up a tour card for Lipsky.

Reactions: Titanium999
Little known alternative fact/tall tail: the Golden Bear, the Walrus, the Shark and of course Tiger got their starts on the Corn Ferret tour.

Dylan Wu made the cut!
Wu has been close to having some good finishes, but he keeps having one or two short-term meltdowns where he will lose 4-5 shots to par over a three hole stretch, which bumps him from a top 10 or 20 finish down to 50th. He is still in the running for getting a big tour card if he can get a couple top five finishes along the way. He is certainly capable of shooting some low scores.

I ran into a Northwestern golfer on Hilton Head Island. He was carrying an NU bag . He looked like he was 18 but had recently graduated. He is playing in Europe now. I believe his name is Ryan Lampkin/Lumpkin, originally from Great Britain. Anyone have info on this young man

I ran into a Northwestern golfer on Hilton Head Island. He was carrying an NU bag . He looked like he was 18 but had recently graduated. He is playing in Europe now. I believe his name is Ryan Lampkin/Lumpkin, originally from Great Britain. Anyone have info on this young man
He is ranked around 550 in the world 🌎! Better than Luke Donald currently in world rankings

I see former Illini Varun Chopra in now in the NW golf lineup, good for him. He got a few starts back in the 2019 season but probably wasn't going to play much this year so good that he found a new home.

I see former Illini Varun Chopra in now in the NW golf lineup, good for him. He got a few starts back in the 2019 season but probably wasn't going to play much this year so good that he found a new home.
Golf and tennis are pretty good at NU overall, both men and women. For the past several years.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT