ADVERTISEMENT

Lipsky

Smolmania

Gold Member
Nov 4, 2008
David Lipsky is at #90 on FedEx Cup list. Shoots 67 today (3 back of leaders). Clearly in for 1st week of playoffs, but needs a couple of good weeks to ensure moving on to 2nd week (I think it's top 75).

Reactions: Titanium999
David Lipsky is at #90 on FedEx Cup list. Shoots 67 today (3 back of leaders). Clearly in for 1st week of playoffs, but needs a couple of good weeks to ensure moving on to 2nd week (I think it's top 75).
Cool 😎

Unfortunately shot a +2 74 today. Right on the cutline number (-3). Probably 50/50 whether he makes it. Luke Donald going in the right direction, -2 through 5, -4 overall. Dylan Wu MC'd.

Unfortunately shot a +2 74 today. Right on the cutline number (-3). Probably 50/50 whether he makes it. Luke Donald going in the right direction, -2 through 5, -4 overall. Dylan Wu MC'd.
Lipsky may make the cut! 👄

Reactions: Bweiny
Lipsky may make the cut! 👄
He looks pretty safe. My 50/50 estimate was too bearish because I wasn't accounting for the afternoon wave facing clearly tougher conditions. Was >1.2 shots tougher yesterday, today maybe worse.

He looks pretty safe. My 50/50 estimate was too bearish because I wasn't accounting for the afternoon wave facing clearly tougher conditions. Was >1.2 shots tougher yesterday, today maybe worse.
Lipsky makes the cut! Luke got up and down from 100 plus yards on last two holes 🕳 to make the cut! Congratulations!

Lipsky made the cut this week! Congratulations 🎈

Reactions: No Chores
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT