ADVERTISEMENT

Luke and Lipsky

No Chores

Gold Member
Jul 3, 2006
Right in the thick of things at the Memorial. Luke only three shots off the pace and Lipsky 4. Luke has been playing very well lately against the best in the world. He's a tremendous iron player. Reminds me of Jose Maria. There's a reason that he was #1 in the world for 55 weeks!

Right in the thick of things at the Memorial. Luke only three shots off the pace and Lipsky 4. Luke has been playing very well lately against the best in the world. He's a tremendous iron player. Reminds me of Jose Maria. There's a reason that he was #1 in the world for 55 weeks!
Mrs. GOUNUII and I will be at The Memorial on Saturday to see Luke, David and possibly Fitzpatrick if he makes the cut. Of course we’ll also have to catch a lot of Jordan Spieth.

My wife loves Jordan Spieth. GOUNUII

Mrs. GOUNUII and I will be at The Memorial on Saturday to see Luke, David and possibly Fitzpatrick if he makes the cut. Of course we’ll also have to catch a lot of Jordan Spieth.

My wife loves Jordan Spieth. GOUNUII
Wow, that sounds great. Please send our best regards to your much better half, and tell her to watch her step out there.:)

Reactions: GOUNUII
Fitz right on cut line after 8 holes this a.m. Needs a couple of birdies on front 9 to assure a place on the weekend. Perfect weather and no wind -- unusual for this event known for weather delays. Have fun tomorrow. it's always nice to get a smile from an NU player when they see your purple!

Fitz right on cut line after 8 holes this a.m. Needs a couple of birdies on front 9 to assure a place on the weekend. Perfect weather and no wind -- unusual for this event known for weather delays. Have fun tomorrow. it's always nice to get a smile from an NU player when they see your purple!
We have our purple all picked out with the "N" logos and intend to give our guys a Wildcat shout out.

GOUNUII

Lipsky on the move at John Deere, day 2. A lot of the top players are taking the week off so he has a good shot at winning.

There's a wonderful twitter video of Dylan Wu missing a little putt, berating himself, and throwing his ball in the lake after finishing the hole. Golf is hard. Wish I could get back out there...

Reactions: Titanium999
There's a wonderful twitter video of Dylan Wu missing a little putt, berating himself, and throwing his ball in the lake after finishing the hole. Golf is hard. Wish I could get back out there...
Lipsky is the only NU grad 👩‍🎓 who will keep his tour card!

As a fall football pundit says, "Not so fast, my friend!" The season isn't over yet, right? Donald and/or Wu could still have a big payday or two.
Or a hundred players ahead of them in points could join the LIV tour and be banned; then Luke and Dylan would easily make it.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT