ADVERTISEMENT

Memba This?

It speaks more to his understanding and instinct of the game...and I wouldn't blame the whole game on coach.

Which reminds me

Memba this?

Yjy6Urt.gif
ksYtwG0.jpg

I could hardly remember your wife lastnight, but your sister was included, so I remember.

You will treat the wildcat fans with respect, or I will be forced to punish you, if I find you in the lots.

Phil

If no Civil War videos (I hear they were all burned in Atlanta), how about showing Musso's TD catch. It's great watching Tennessee DB's get faked out of their jocks and go sliding past Musso heading the other direction. Best ankle-breaking fake of the year.

Seriously, what does "memba" mean? Do you intend to type momba? If so, that makes no sense either.

Seriously, what does "memba" mean? Do you intend to type momba? If so, that makes no sense either.

I think it is "mamba", which is a highly poisonous snake native to Africa. Or it could be "momba" which, according to the website urbandictionary.com, refers to "the extremely large penis that can often be found attached to English professors of African heritage."

I personally have experienced neither of these phenomena, but I do not doubt their existence.

Of all the threads that got deleted, we're letting this one live on because... ?

This is a very important thread to all NW fans who do film study and/or research, as well as those fans who understand the importance of being honest and objectively critical of the direction of the program under Fitzgerald.

This is a very important thread to all NW fans who do film study and/or research, as well as those fans who understand the importance of being honest and objectively critical of the direction of the program under Fitzgerald.
Go away. Between you bringing up games before you were born and the guy who keeps trying to compare last years Iowa team to this year's Iowa team the clown car is getting crowded. Memba that!

Pat Fitzgerald 2 time Defensive Player of the Year, 5th year Senior and playing in his first ever bowl game is quoted 1996 pre-Citrus Bowl on Tennessee:

"I've never seen speed like this...never seen any team like Tennessee I have played against in my career."

However it was scheme not speed that embarrassed NW and coach Fitzgerald. Scheme that showed coach was lost and out of place on key plays.

Not being a fan of the vols I hope coach Fitzgerald has learned scheme since the bowl committees last served NW up to the vols.

Pat Fitzgerald 2 time Defensive Player of the Year, 5th year Senior and playing in his first ever bowl game is quoted 1996 pre-Citrus Bowl on Tennessee:

"I've never seen speed like this...never seen any team like Tennessee I have played against in my career."

However it was scheme not speed that embarrassed NW and coach Fitzgerald. Scheme that showed coach was lost and out of place on key plays.

Not being a fan of the vols I hope coach Fitzgerald has learned scheme since the bowl committees last served NW up to the vols.

He was already very accomplished in coach-speak.

As we break down the play below we see Fitzgerald, the quarterback of the defense, literally come out of left field of view and lead his team to the fake.

From another angle in slow motion, it shows scheme causes coach and company to collapse on the fake and collapse their citrus bowl victory hopes.

bYvqEkO.gif

Tennessee dropped near a half-hundred on Fitzgerald and his defense...a Fitzgerald defense that looked lost.

What guarantees things will be different this time?

I tried to feed them a load of stuff about Fitzgerald being a defensive genius....

funny-gif-llama-man-feeding-rejecting.gif

I tried to feed them a load of stuff about Fitzgerald being a defensive genius....

funny-gif-llama-man-feeding-rejecting.gif
I see! Now it comes out.

At first, it seemed there were a couple of possible sources for your OCD-level fascination with this almost two decade old game.

1. You are a Vols fan who realized that the recent past has been not up to snuff and delves deep to justify his pathetic existence. You state you are not a Tennessee fan, so that is off the table.
2. You are trying your best to troll. Any good troll spends much less time responding to his own posts, so that option is unlikely.

No, the only possible option is that you are a complete moron about football who simply has a personal bone to pick about Fitzgerald.

My evidence?
1. You clearly don't know dick about football. You keep going to a game where Fitzgerald was a player and blaming him for the scheme. Oh Moron? A player does not set the defensive scheme. It is the job of a player to play within the scheme and execute. If you want to argue Fitzgerald failed to do that task adequately, you have a stronger case.
2. You clearly don't know dick about football. Fitzgerald is the head coach, not the defensive coordinator. He does NOT create or call the schemes for the current NU defense. That would be a guy named Mike Hankwitz.
3. The increasingly personal nature of the attacks means that you don't care about football either.

So, now we must speculate what you think Fitzgerald did to you. Did he pick you last on a grade school team because you were a fat little boy who rubbed his armpits and picked his nose to excess? Did he fail to notice you one day when you were standing on a corner pathetically waving and hoping for a vicarious chance at importance? Did he slight you by not holding a door for you as you were leaving the building where you were being treated for chronic halitosis? Did he not acknowledge the World-of-Warcraft based statues of unrecognizable orcs you had made from your own belly-button lint and toe jam?

Here's the key: IT DOESN'T MATTER. I know my post will have no effect on you; you have shown yourself to be puerile, pedantic, and pathetic and self-obsessed enough to post drivel repeatedly. It will have no effect on your life; I suspect you will continue to live in your mother's basement trying to justify yourself. Fitzgerald will continue to coach; the players for both schools involved in the Outback Bowl will continue to do their best and contribute more to their school and society at large in one afternoon than you will in decades of troglodytic existence. I and my fellow NU fans, as well as the many good Tennessee fans who have contributed to intelligent dialogue on this board will continue to go to work and love our families.

I await your response.

Happy holidays.

This is the dumbest thread in the history of Wildcat Report, even including all of Wrassler's drivel.

...just saw a report on the SEC network...out of all of the SEC bowl games, Tennessee has the highest probability of winning theirs. (78%).

Can someone help explain how a team that is AP ranked #13 can have a 78% chance of losing to an unranked AP team?

Is this corruption in the polls? Favoritism?

Why is the public not buying it?

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT