ADVERTISEMENT

Michigan is whipping Villanova

Still so early, but Big Ten showing some quality depth in the conference thus far. Not like we ever have any, but no easy ones this year.

Indiana zmoked #24 Marquette with 2 freshmen who already know the offense and are starting and contributing.

Agree, both IU and UM looked really good last night. NU better be ready to play some serious defense.

We will be very competitive in January and February
Your football program is solid. Congrats to you guys. But, your b-ball team is still behind Michigan, IU, MSU, Wisky, Purdue, Nebraska, and OSU. And our talent wise, and I am saying talent, Iowa has better talent overall. That is seven and possibly eight teams that you have to manage your way through. And, Michigan, MSU, IUand Wisky all play much , much toughe non conference schedules then you guys do. And , yes, you are getting better players in, but by the time this recruiting classes are signed, your class will still fall down the line. That is just a fact. Yep, you will be competitive, but I am guessing you will have to win the Big tournament to make the dance.

Your football program is solid. Congrats to you guys. But, your b-ball team is still behind Michigan, IU, MSU, Wisky, Purdue, Nebraska, and OSU. And our talent wise, and I am saying talent, Iowa has better talent overall. That is seven and possibly eight teams that you have to manage your way through. And, Michigan, MSU, IUand Wisky all play much , much toughe non conference schedules then you guys do. And , yes, you are getting better players in, but by the time this recruiting classes are signed, your class will still fall down the line. That is just a fact. Yep, you will be competitive, but I am guessing you will have to win the Big tournament to make the dance.

ok

You sound nervous.

The formula hasn’t changed...

1. Avoid bad losses
2. Steal a couple good wins
3. Play .500 or better in conference
4. Win at least one, but preferably two conference tournament games

The idea we have to win the Big Ten tourney is a joke if we are successful at 1-4 above.

Reactions: haywood jahblowme
The formula hasn’t changed...

1. Avoid bad losses
2. Steal a couple good wins
3. Play .500 or better in conference
4. Win at least one, but preferably two conference tournament games

The idea we have to win the Big Ten tourney is a joke if we are successful at 1-4 above.
Ask Nebraska how that worked for them last year. They finished 4th in the Big last year and were solidly above 500 in conference and they did not get in. So your formula does not work unless you are considered a blue blood by the committee. I do not in any way look at Northwestern b-ball as any where’s near any type of blue blood

Ask Nebraska how that worked for them last year. They finished 4th in the Big last year and were solidly above 500 in conference and they did not get in. So your formula does not work unless you are considered a blue blood by the committee. I do not in any way look at Northwestern b-ball as any where’s near any type of blue blood
Go away, who cares how you look at NU basketball.

Also, they had losses to UCF (home), St John’s....please see item #1...

Edit: originally included PSU, but they had a nice year last year in actuality

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT