Michigan Vitriol & Insult Thread

If their fans weren’t self-entitled pajama wearers
if their coach wasn’t an insufferable blowhard
if their football culture did not ooze self satisfied arrogance
if their colors did not include a shade of yellow pretentiously called “maize”
if Ann Arbor didn’t have so many latte shops
If the officials had called a penalty on that bogus field goal

Then Michigan might be OK

After a brilliant start to the bowl season, Michigan has let down the entire conference and squandered its chance for an undefeated bowl season. Insults therefore warranted.

Michigan, a sheep in sheep’s clothing.
He gave up the B1G’s perfect season and gave the SEC their only win of the first three games of the day. Terrible game. Terrible coaching.

After a brilliant start to the bowl season, Michigan has let down the entire conference and squandered its chance for an undefeated bowl season. Insults therefore warranted.

Oooooh...I'll jump in!

Thank for nothing, Michigan, you assholes!

Reactions: PurpleHaze525
Ann Arbor: The Birthplace of the Surrender Cobra.

screen_shot_2015-10-19_at_11.55.47_am.png

Great choice for the Outback Bowl.

Gotta be Obama's fault...

South Carolina played terribly. Somehow, Michigan managed to play worse. The last few minute looked like two team's battling to LOSE the game. Throw the deep ball on 4th and 2, yeah, that''s the ticket! And what good team turns the ball over on every possession in a half? That was lolIllinois bad. .

Made the UCF game look like the greatest game of all time by comparison.

Dayenu!

May the fleas of a thousand camels infest Michigan's armpits.
May the potholes in the road break their axles.
May Buckeyes break wind in their face.
And may they lose to the 'Cats by 2 TDs next September 29th.

But even then probably not...

I love ripping on Harbaugh as much as the next guy, but UM is going to be fine. They’ve got Shea Patterson enrolling next year who was one of the Top 2 or 3 QB’s in the SEC. Plus we consistently struggle against UM even when they are bad.

I love ripping on Harbaugh as much as the next guy, but UM is going to be fine. They’ve got Shea Patterson enrolling next year who was one of the Top 2 or 3 QB’s in the SEC. Plus we consistently struggle against UM even when they are bad.
But will “fine” be good enough for the UM boosters?

But will “fine” be good enough for the UM boosters?

Who are they going to get with a better pedigree than Jim Harbaugh? That program was mismanaged since they let Lloyd Carr go, and it’s going to take time to fix it.

I could see them replacing Penn St at the top of the division very soon.

Who are they going to get with a better pedigree than Jim Harbaugh? That program was mismanaged since they let Lloyd Carr go, and it’s going to take time to fix it.

That would require replacing PSU and OSU. Harbaugh’s first step is to get firmly ahead of MSU for third in the division.

Reactions: rmndcat

Unfortunately for them, Ohio State, Michigan State and Penn State probably will be fine next year as well.

Reactions: rmndcat
You may need to let OSU and MSU know about this master plan for the B1G East.
Unless you’re talking about wrestling...

George Orwell gave us the two-minute hate session in 1984. The German language gave us Schadenfreude. Thank you, Jim Harbaugh, for the opportunity to engage in both. The only thing that would make this thread more fitting would be the soundtrack of the Pointer Sisters singing “I’m so excited, I just can’t hide it. I’m about to lose control and I think I like it!”

Can Harbaugh handle the negativity that will flow his way or is the Bears job on the table?

Ah yes, that 2013 travesty. :mad:

I can understand the distaste for Michigan. However, Tim Biakabutuka and his 300-some rushing yards vs dOSU in 1995 will always ensure a soft spot in my heart for the Wolverines.

Reactions: StreamCat
Ah yes, that 2013 travesty. :mad:

I can understand the distaste for Michigan. However, Tim Biakabutuka and his 300-some rushing yards vs dOSU in 1995 will always ensure a soft spot in my heart for the Wolverines.
And the fact that his 200+ rushing yards against us that year did not include the last one before the goal line further endears him to us.

The NU inferiority complex strikes again. You guys are pathetic. Nah, you guys aren't jealous. Please continue to envy all things Michigan.

Michigan: There is no substitute.

GO BLUE
24993352_1649304588424553_6693870130942918731_n.jpg

The NU inferiority complex strikes again. You guys are pathetic. Nah, you guys aren't jealous. Please continue to envy all things Michigan.

GO BLUE

Way to Go Blow! You guys made a lot of Bucknuts happy.

GO BLUE
24993352_1649304588424553_6693870130942918731_n.jpg

Born and bred in Chicago bruh, I have absolutely ZEROOOO things to be jealous about. You need to take your white ass about across 8 mile lol

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT