ADVERTISEMENT

Next four games

Deeringfish

Gold Member
Jun 23, 2008
I'm wondering how people feel about the next four games compared to the schedule so far given the Cats results so far. It seems to me that Purdue and Illinois may be weaker teams than any B1G teams Nu has faced so far and Iowa and Wisconsin are comparative to Nebraska and Maryland.

I think NU should get to six wins.

I think all four teams each represent about the same challenge. Funny, Iowa can still potentially win 10 games - and they suck. I think on any Saturday Bert can coach up Illinois. Wisconsin, who knows? They look very beatable. I think Ryan Walters is a good coach and that Purdue's record is deceiving.

I'm wondering how people feel about the next four games compared to the schedule so far given the Cats results so far. It seems to me that Purdue and Illinois may be weaker teams than any B1G teams Nu has faced so far and Iowa and Wisconsin are comparative to Nebraska and Maryland.

I think NU should get to six wins.
Good.

We have a chance vs Iowa. If our o shows up like vs MD. Isn't Iowa second qb not connecting well with their wrs? Like 50 percent completion rate?? If we can get to 20 on o it might be doable

We have a chance vs Iowa. If our o shows up like vs MD. Isn't Iowa second qb not connecting well with their wrs? Like 50 percent completion rate?? If we can get to 20 on o it might be doable
Take the under v Iowa. Might be the best D we face, their OC is the equivalent of JON

• Haha
Reactions: drewjin
Iowas Deacon Hill has been very bad. 38%, 2TD, 3INT since coming in due to McNamara’s injury.

Iowas best weapon is the punt return game, so Hunter better keep them on the ground.

Reactions: drewjin
All of our remaining games are quite winnable if Bajakian is on his A game, or at the very least B+ game. If we beat Minnesota and Maryland and should have beaten Nebraska with a non comatose offense, we can win any of the rest.

All of our remaining games are quite winnable if Bajakian is on his A game, or at the very least B+ game. If we beat Minnesota and Maryland and should have beaten Nebraska with a non comatose offense, we can win any of the rest.
All of our goals are in front of us.

Reactions: NUCat320
Iowas Deacon Hill has been very bad. 38%, 2TD, 3INT since coming in due to McNamara’s injury.

Iowas best weapon is the punt return game, so Hunter better keep them on the ground.
The thing about Deacon Hill is that he's the size of Beacon Hill, although he doesn't seem to run at all

Reactions: TheC
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT