ADVERTISEMENT

Northwester vs. Wisconsin 2nd Half Thread

I see that Connor Mahoney is playing, wonder if JB Butler has played at all today?

Need a possession for the offense on short field. Need a turnover or special teams play.

Cats are getting absolutely manhandled at the line of scrimmage. Going to take a miracle of good fortune to have a chance in this game

Which one of you guys was telling me Hornbook had hit a wall? Looks pretty good to me.

Diff. btwn having a good O-line and an avg. O-line.

D has played well, but is getting worn down.

Basically need Wisky's O to make a mistake.

Four down territory. Second and 7. Run the ball, get a first down, establish the run.

CT hasn't been getting a lot of help, but has missed too many open receivers on 3rd down.

But this game seemingly just requires making a few big plays and CT made a huge one there w/ that 3rd down conversion.

Would love to get a TD here and keep Wisky scoreless for the rest t of the game

How did Olson not take into the account the defender on the edge?

And it goes downhill from that; what was CT thinking trying to attempt a pass w/ a defender hanging all over him?

Even w/ the disparity in the run game/O-line play, the 'Cats have not executed when it has counted (they have missed too many chances on make-able plays).

and there goes field position too. take the sack and we can at least pin them deep

This simply doesn't look like the same OL or QB PT hat played last week. Our D is really hanging in there.

Poor decisions and execution on offense is leaving this defense to be run into the ground. This game is on the O.

Domination on both lines of scrimmage results in lost football games.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT