ADVERTISEMENT

NU Golfers at RBC Canadian Open

No Chores

Gold Member
Jul 3, 2006
Fitzpatrick 2nd, Luke tied for 19th and Lipsky and Wu tied for 64th. Fitz and Luke played under more favorable conditions in the morning, but some of the afternoon guys did well also

It's an excellent golf course, and very difficult. The course is quite close to the Toronto Airport, which is also in Etobicoke. I'll be there on Tuesday to fly to Winnipeg Wednesday on my way to a NWT fishing trip. You hear that Coral, a FISHING trip! ;)
Fitz Patrick may win 🥇 it all!

Reactions: No Chores
It's an excellent golf course, and very difficult. The course is quite close to the Toronto Airport, which is also in Etobicoke. I'll be there on Tuesday to fly to Winnipeg Wednesday on my way to a NWT fishing trip. You hear that Coral, a FISHING trip! ;)
Hey No Chores. I have a great set of bobbers I'll let you borrow for the trip. A rare opportunity to experience fishing at its best. My grandkids wouldn't think of casting without one.

Let me know if you're interested.

GOUNUII

Reactions: No Chores
Hey No Chores. I have a great set of bobbers I'll let you borrow for the trip. A rare opportunity to experience fishing at its best. My grandkids wouldn't think of casting without one.

Let me know if you're interested.

GOUNUII
Thanks man! I have plenty of my own, but I probably won't need them for this trip. :) Glad to hear that the grandkids are being raised properly, though.

Reactions: GOUNUII
4 over on his last 5 holes :(
He has been choking on back nine big time this year and won’t be getting a tour card. He would do better on LIV Tour! I think more guys jump ship 🚢 as they see the viability and options this tour can add! Much like tennis 🎾 which is competing on a global scale!
Participation wise, tennis is much more popular but golf clubs and golf ball equipment help promote the sport and add more prize money 💰 and marketing options for players than a Wilson racquet and tennis 🎾 balls! LOL 😂
4 over on his last 5 holes :(
He has been choking on back nine big time this year and won’t be getting a tour card. He would do better on LIV Tour! I think more guys jump ship 🚢 as they see the viability and options this tour can add! Much like tennis 🎾 which is competing on a global scale!
Participation wise, tennis is much more popular but golf clubs and golf ball equipment help promote the sport and add more prize money 💰 and marketing options for players than a Wilson racquet and tennis 🎾 balls! LOL 😂

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT