ADVERTISEMENT

NU in top ten for Jared Jones

One last thing - crystal ball projection on 247 has three votes - 2 for NU.

Does it mean anything that the NU logo is the largest? :)

Does he have offers from all of those programs? If so it would be impressive to pull a kid from SEC country with SEC offers. Rivals only shows offers from Minnesota and Wake but then a bunch of offers from schools not in his top 10, including North Carolina, Florida, FSU, Virginia which seems way wrong- unless I just don’t know how to read his profile page.

Does he have offers from all of those programs? If so it would be impressive to pull a kid from SEC country with SEC offers. Rivals only shows offers from Minnesota and Wake but then a bunch of offers from schools not in his top 10, including North Carolina, Florida, FSU, Virginia which seems way wrong- unless I just don’t know how to read his profile page.

Verbal Commits lists a bunch of offers as well but not NU (not surprising).

Could have been early offers, that are no longer committable after others committed?

His film looks intriguing. I mean with CCC I hope to see more 4 star kids, but then I remember BMac, Lindsey, and Pardon were all 3 stars.

He's an Auburn decommit. Not sure what happened there, and my brief internet check didn't come up with anything material.

From the video I've seen he seems quite athletic but, except for clips of dunking missed shots, what's on tape is more finesse than power. No shots from 3 that I noticed. For someone that size, I'd like to see more aggression. Maybe that'll come this year.

Could have been early offers, that are no longer committable after others committed?

His film looks intriguing. I mean with CCC I hope to see more 4 star kids, but then I remember BMac, Lindsey, and Pardon were all 3 stars.

NU still needs to improve overall athleticism. The offers to date reflect that.
He's an Auburn decommit. Not sure what happened there, and my brief internet check didn't come up with anything material.

From the video I've seen he seems quite athletic but, except for clips of dunking missed shots, what's on tape is more finesse than power. No shots from 3 that I noticed. For someone that size, I'd like to see more aggression. Maybe that'll come this year.

Nice find. Per Auburn article, Jones was considered at that time: " No. 4 ranked prospect out of Georgia in the class and No. 112 overall."

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT