ADVERTISEMENT

Nyfjall

Also, he won it on a great golf course - a relatively famous Pete Dye course in French Lick Indiana,

I watched Nyfjall in Columbus. At a course I have played several times. He was in a 4 player for 3 spots playoff that included PGA tour winners Lucas Glover and Kevin Streelman. Glover won the 2009 US Open, but handed the other 3 their tickets to LACC when he shanked a par put from inside 2 feet.

Donald and Lipsky were both in the same qualifier but withdrew before completing play.

GOUNUII

I don't follow golf.

To my golf ignorant ass, it just feels Saudi Arabia just bought golf. As in the entire sport. And I am struggling to remember the last time a country bought an entire sport.

I don't follow golf.

To my golf ignorant ass, it just feels Saudi Arabia just bought golf. As in the entire sport. And I am struggling to remember the last time a country bought an entire sport.
I don't follow either, but sounds like the golfers who broke off to chase the Saudi money are the winners here, and now the PGA Tour has given in vs fight a protracted lawsuit. I'm sure the golfers who remained in the PGA Tour are thrilled by this development...

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT