ADVERTISEMENT

Official first-half thread: Iowa v NU

I've seen enough. Call me when we get a new OC and special teams coordinator.

This is embarrassing. On national TV. The D can only do so much, but they looked pretty bad on that last drive. With the short field. What a mess.

Not sure what to say. Far worse than last week in the sense that this is a far more beatable team.

If we played Stanford right now, they'd kill us.

Just zero creativity. Zero aggressiveness from this team. Fitz was such an exuberant player. Why is he so boring as a coach and leader?

So many things went right in this drive...not only a long ball caught for a big play, but don't forget an OPTION play that actually gained (a few) yards (as opposed to losing our usual few)...O'right!

The announcers said three guys on the 95 team passed away. I know about Big 6 and Matt Hartl. Any body know who the third poor fellow is?

McCall and Fitz are to blame for their chicken Little play calls. Their chicken shit attitudes are rubbing off on our players.

We should have gone for it at the goal line. And WTF with the time out after sack? We are lucky Iowa missed the FG.

We are very lucky to have Iowa miss that FG. But with all the studs out for this game, Ferenzi is actually playing more aggressive than us.
And how many times and years do we have to see our WRs drop perfectly thrown balls? If McCall and Fitz are true bosses, they should have done something to correct that shit!

You guys crack me up. More ups and downs than a roller coaster. This should be renamed the Clueless Football Fan Comment thread. You'll feel pretty stupid when NU ends up winning this game.

You guys crack me up. More ups and downs than a roller coaster. This should be renamed the Clueless Football Fan Comment thread. You'll feel pretty stupid when NU ends up winning this game.
Actually i will feel pretty good if they win.

I'll gladly feel stupid if and when NU wins. It's called being a fan Corbi. We live and die with every NU possession. We wring our hands and curse the coaches when things don't go our way. We fist pump and exult when they do. Go be a fan your own way.

I suppose if and when NU loses, you'll fee stupid yourself.

A missed opportunity. Thorson misses open receivers. Now we pick up 20 something yards on the touchback. Blechhh.

I'll gladly feel stupid if and when NU wins. It's called being a fan Corbi. We live and die with every NU possession. We wring our hands and curse the coaches when things don't go our way. We fist pump and exult when they do. Go be a fan your own way.

I suppose if and when NU loses, you'll fee stupid yourself.

It's called being a clueless football fan.

Iowa's line is really opening up holes. They're second team RB looks pretty good against our D.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT