ADVERTISEMENT

OK, I am actually starting to feel sorry for the Illini now...

mikewebb68

Oct 24, 2009
JUST KIDDING! They lost by 25 tonight to the only team in the BIG with a losing record, and I enjoyed every last second of their humiliating buttkicking.

0-7 in the BIG for the first time in 20 years. And looking at 0-8 barring the monster of all upsets on Monday

Just remember, there is always darkness before the dawn of realizing that Illinois sucks.

JUST KIDDING! They lost by 25 tonight to the only team in the BIG with a losing record, and I enjoyed every last second of their humiliating buttkicking.

0-7 in the BIG for the first time in 20 years. And looking at 0-8 barring the monster of all upsets on Monday

Just remember, there is always darkness before the dawn of realizing that Illinois sucks.

"Wolves don't concern themselves with the actions of sheep"

Who cares what Illinois is doing? NU has been trash this year, and Illinois being bad in a revamp year doesn't make that any better

"Wolves don't concern themselves with the actions of she
Who cares what Illinois is doing? NU has been trash this year, and Illinois being bad in a revamp year doesn't make that any better
It makes it better for me! My second favorite team is on quite a roll! In fact, it almost makes me wants to every sentence in an exclamation point! OK, I will stop now....

"Wolves don't concern themselves with the actions of sheep"

Considering we were supposed to compete for the B1G title, I think it is the folks in Orange who are schadenfreuding

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT