ADVERTISEMENT

OT: DA BEARS

How fun was that first half? Mack looks like he's worth every penny.
Well at least misery loves company. If Trubisky doesn’t come back to win this one, I hope the Bears consider drafting Thorson next year.

And I thought our play calling was not so hot.....2nd half play calling was atrocious

Reactions: BFDCat
That was like watching the Cats. On the bright side, as a Browns fan, we didn't lose!
0-2-1 out of 3 ain’t bad. It’s awful.

(I cheer for our Cats, and loosely the Bears and the Browns... Lord have mercy on me yet again)

Reactions: BFDCat
"Credit to Coach McCarthy. That's a heck of a football team. Obviously we're disappointed with the outcome. We just failed to execute in all 3 phases and lost some of our 1-on-1's. That's on us as coaches. We've got to do a better job of getting our young men ready to play."

Collinsworth and Michaels really, really let Nagy off the hook. All they needed was a first down, and the Bears lined up shotgun on third and one. Two QB sneaks and they win the game.

Nagy and the Bears’ play calling after having a 20 point lead was so Fitz that I'm thinking Fitz could be an NFL head coach.
Better yet: let a hapless NFL team like the Bears hire McCall, Cushing, and Springer.

That way we keep Fitz, and we start over fresh with a new staff for the next decade.
Collinsworth and Michaels really, really let Nagy off the hook. All they needed was a first down, and the Bears lined up shotgun on third and one. Two QB sneaks and they win the game.
Awful play call to pass it on that 3rd and 1. At least our offensive staff wouldn’t have done that... right?

I don’t get not running it at all even after they went down, they still had two timeouts. That 3rd and 1 was awful, absolute worst case if you run is you drain 30 seconds off the clock.

Better yet: let a hapless NFL team like the Bears hire McCall, Cushing, and Springer.

That way we keep Fitz, and we start over fresh with a new staff for the next decade.

Awful play call to pass it on that 3rd and 1. At least our offensive staff wouldn’t have done that... right?

I'm kind of a Bears fan already, but if they would take McCall, Cushing, and Springer, they would win my loyalty for life.

The Bears believe in Trubisky and he’s still on a rookie contract so they’re trying to win a Super Bowl before he gets paid. I love it.
Don't think Trubisky has shown even a hint that he could take a team to a Super Bowl. I know he only played one season as a starter at powerhouse North Carolina but someone on the SCORE this AM said he only played 22 minutes or was it 22 quarters. Can that be true? I'll still take Cutler or even Bobby Douglas.

I don’t get not running it at all even after they went down, they still had two timeouts. That 3rd and 1 was awful, absolute worst case if you run is you drain 30 seconds off the clock.

We also should have gone for it on 4th and short instead of kicking the field goal. If Rodgers got the ball back, he was going to score. Anyone with a brain could have predicted that.

Don't think Trubisky has shown even a hint that he could take a team to a Super Bowl. I know he only played one season as a starter at powerhouse North Carolina but someone on the SCORE this AM said he only played 22 minutes or was it 22 quarters. Can that be true? I'll still take Cutler or even Bobby Douglas.
He made 12 starts.

Good to see your pessimism in playoff form!

He made 12 starts.

Good to see your pessimism in playoff form!
As I wrote, someone stated that on the SCORE, which I agree is probably wrong over 50% of the time. Still why didn't he play in three previous seasons?

As I wrote, someone stated that on the SCORE, which I agree is probably wrong over 50% of the time. Still why didn't he play in three previous seasons?
He redshirted one year and did play his freshman and sophomore year asthe primary backup. He played in 31 games at Carolina. Like him or don’t, can we at least get our facts somewhere close to reality though instead of just repeating nonsense from talk radio meatballs?

Reactions: Fitz51
If you would rather have Cutler or Douglas, I hope they never make you The Director of Scouting.

He redshirted one year and did play his freshman and sophomore year asthe primary backup. He played in 31 games at Carolina. Like him or don’t, can we at least get our facts somewhere close to reality though instead of just repeating nonsense from talk radio meatballs?
Relax , I was just repeating something I heard from one of those meatballs and asking a follow-up question.

If you would rather have Cutler or Douglas, I hope they never make you The Director of Scouting.

At the moment Trubisky has a ways to go to even be mentioned in the same sentence with Cutler. Bobby D. was a fun guy to watch and gave his all on a bad Bears team. He was also a good guy that I got to know a bit.

We also should have gone for it on 4th and short instead of kicking the field goal. If Rodgers got the ball back, he was going to score. Anyone with a brain could have predicted that.
A lot of teams have lost to AARON ROGERS. The guy knows how to manipulate the field.

Reactions: epicbret
Aaron Rodgers one upped Farve IMO, perhaps even in PK intake. He was High as a giraffe's asshole on something to take the pain away.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT