ADVERTISEMENT

OT: DA BEARS

Didn’t Favre have to go to rehab for that? Let’s hope the same fate doesn’t befall Rodgers and assume he played through the pain...
yes, he was hooked

Guy was carted off, then came back to play and was glassy-eyed every time they showed him, including the post-game interview. I don't care if they gave him morphine, but it was clear he wasn't feeling a thing.

Reactions: NUCat320
yes, he was hooked

Guy was carted off, then came back to play and was glassy-eyed every time they showed him, including the post-game interview. I don't care if they gave him morphine, but it was clear he wasn't feeling a thing.
He had this goofy grin and seemed very Zen-like during the post game interview. Maybe he practices emotional core therapy?

I hope you don’t have that
Sadly I do, not the kind from diabetes thankfully, but it's a combination of genetics and football injuries. I'm 36 and my left hand shakes like my 86 year old grandfather's.

Watching my 16 month old nephew fight cancer, so in that light, I can grin and bear it.

Sadly I do, not the kind from diabetes thankfully, but it's a combination of genetics and football injuries. I'm 36 and my left hand shakes like my 86 year old grandfather's.

Watching my 16 month old nephew fight cancer, so in that light, I can grin and bear it.
Oh Jeez. God bless you and your family.

I’m so sorry. I lost my brother-in-law to cancer earlier this year and the neuropathy was awful at points; I tried my best to grab cold door handles or even lukewarm bottles of water so that he wouldn’t have to. He was 36, and the only thing that put it in perspective was their 9 year-old neighbor who has been battling bone cancer (she’s in remission last I heard). I still can’t believe he’s gone.

I hope your nephew makes a full recovery, and that you feel better as well.

Last edited:
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT