ADVERTISEMENT

Other games - Week 12

CatManTrue

Oct 4, 2008
Maryland jumping to an early lead over dOSU with an 81 yard TD run, and UMD appeared to recover the next kickoff.

If dOSU loses, Michigag automatically clinches a trip to Indy and a rematch with us...

A lot of hotel rooms & tickets will open up if so.

Watched a fair amount of SMU and Memphis last night. Always fun to watch Sonny Dykes do dumb things and lose.

Also fun to watch to future NFL guys on Memphis, RB Patrick Taylor and LB Bruce Huff.
Their QB is a prospect as well, right?

Speaking of NFL RBs: Maryland’s RB has *another* 75 yard TD run against OSU to pull them ahead 14-3.

He’s run the ball 3 times for 155 yards and 2 TDs... c’mon Terps.

Their QB is a prospect as well, right?

Speaking of NFL RBs: Maryland’s RB has *another* 75 yard TD run against OSU to pull them ahead 14-3.

He’s run the ball 3 times for 155 yards and 2 TDs... c’mon Terps.
Perfect storm: MD knocks off OSU allowing Michigan to clinch the BIG East. Then OSU upsets Michigan to knock them out of the CFP causing Michigan to come into Indy bummed and uninspired.

Perfect storm: MD knocks off OSU allowing Michigan to clinch the BIG East. Then OSU upsets Michigan to knock them out of the CFP causing Michigan to come into Indy bummed and uninspired.
I’d rather we knock Michigag out of the playoffs personally. Every CFB fan outside of Ann Arbor would be cheering for us and it’s be a marquee win for Fitz over a top 4 team.

UMD just stuffed dOSU on 4th and 1 to get the ball back, wow.

Ped State is only up by 3 over Rutgers, but RU’s OL looks really bad again. Shocked we didn’t get 8 sacks against them.

Meanwhile, out of conference.... Alabama 7, Citadel 7 about mid-way through the 2nd quarter!!

Meanwhile, out of conference.... Alabama 7, Citadel 7 about mid-way through the 2nd quarter!!
It’d be pretty hilarious if that upset happened but Bama has pulled ahead 10-7.

Buttgers is hanging tough with Ped State... still 3-0.

Maryland just scored to regain the lead. 38-31. Bugeyes are going down. What does xyzbob say?

Maryland just scored to regain the lead. 38-31. Bugeyes are going down. What does xyzbob say?
I'd be really confident if we face Ohio State in the championship game. They look so beatable.

[I'll be confident even if it's Michigan given we look like a championship team right now.]

I'd be really confident if we face Ohio State in the championship game. They look so beatable.

[I'll be confident even if it's Michigan given we look like a championship team right now.]
I feel confident against either as long as we stay healthy. You may get your wish for the former as dOSU is driving to tie it now.

Alabama of course pulled away from The Citadel quickly in the third quarter. I wonder if Saban blew a lung at halftime.

I feel confident against either as long as we stay healthy. You may get your wish for the former as dOSU is driving to tie it now.

Alabama of course pulled away from The Citadel quickly in the third quarter. I wonder if Saban blew a lung at halftime.
Yeah I just mean Ohio State's defense looks very flawed. Their running game isn't that great.

They're really one dimensional unlike us or Michigan.

Wow. Maryland just about crapped itself on a golden opportunity with first and goal at the 1 in a tie game. And then the football gods bailed them out.

They start off with a false start. Then no gain on a QB run.

OSU time out.

On second and goal, the UM player runs OUT OF BOUNDS, sparring OSU a timeout.

On third down a pass sails way high, but OSU somehow gets called for PI.

First and goal AGAIN. Two runs get stoned. On a third run, the RB fumbles at the 1. The balls goes into the end zone. Maryland recovers. TD.

Only correction, running out of bounds outside 2 minutes and the clock runs (as it did)

Keep an eye on these teams as well for rankings movement:

Texas/Iowa State loser
Washington
BC
Utah State
Cincy
UAB

Looks like Nebraska is going to win, 9-6. Good win for Big Red. Glad we got them earlier in the season.

It doesn't matter because we would win against them any time in the season.

Wow. Coan is not a good QB at this point in his career for Wiskey. Really glad we have Hunter next year.

How is Syracuse ranked #12? Hope we jump them in the rankings.
BC as well.

ACC is just really down this year; BC and Syracuse got fat records against bad teams.

I'd take Wisconsin, Iowa, and Michigan State against any of their wins.

BC has literally beaten nobody this year, and they got smoked by Purdue.

Indiana throwing everything at Michigan right now.

Michigan will probably pull away in the 2nd half, but Indiana is playing incredibly well right now.

Indiana throwing everything at Michigan right now.

Michigan will probably pull away in the 2nd half, but Indiana is playing incredibly well right now.
I’m shocked the refs didn’t spot scUM another down before the half, a la their “victory” against us in 2013. Instead they let the clock run out as should have been the case. I hope Indiana pulls it off.

How about Notre Dame blowing out #12 Syracuse, 36-0. Given we were only down 3 with a few minutes to go, have we given them their best game of the season thus far?

Wow Jack Coan is bad. I'm glad he ended up at Wiskey than NU.

Why go for two there? they still have OT in the NCAA, right?
Yea but neither defense was stopping the other team. And their playcall worked: the WR was wide open, they just missed on the throw. It was the right call by the coach in my book.

Too bad, I was hoping to look into discounted tickets & hotel rooms in Indianapolis had dOSU lost.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT