ADVERTISEMENT

Other Games - Week 12

Indiana made it close...

Minnesota now down 20-13, scoring on the first drive of the second half. I think PJ’s boys are going to get their first ever win when trailing at the half.

PJ really hurt his team today. He elected to go for it on 4th down when the 3 would have looked good. The guy has to make the PAT. However, he compounded the boner by charging on the field and getting that penalty, was the difference in the game.

Those things plus having to burn a time out when they were 1st & goal at the Iowa 1-yard line with under 4 mins to go. Bad, bad time management.

Great start for Baylor against OK. Playing fast. Their QB looks like he should still be in ghi school but man can he play. Sooners go down tonight.

Great start for Baylor against OK. Playing fast. Their QB looks like he should still be in ghi school but man can he play. Sooners go down tonight.

Matt Ruhle is one of the best head coaches in college football.

Reactions: NJCat
Utah has really used that bowl loss as a springboard to success. Wowzers.

So glad to see Minny go down. Way too highly ranked. I give it to them, they won the games they scheduled and had a great win against an also-overrated PSU. But their SOS is 70 by Sagarin even after playing PSU. Before that it had to have been in the 100s. Very lucky scheduling to set them up for this run. Our SOS by Sagarin? #1. I was surprised by that but it sure didn't help having that schedule on top on unexpected QB struggles and huge # of season ending injuries (QB 1A, top WR, top RB and 2 of our next 2-3 RBs, 2 top DEs, top CB, among others).

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT