ADVERTISEMENT

Practice session at Barclays

Baz=Heisman

Feb 11, 2023
We’ve got about 50 people in the stands. Energy from the team seems really good. Barnheizer making all his threes from what I can tell and Nicholson has gone full “mob boss” with the tracksuit and undershirt 😂. Let’s go ‘Cats!

Also, if you still haven’t bought tickets… if you can afford it I highly recommend going first level. The second level looks STEEP.

We’ve got about 50 people in the stands. Energy from the team seems really good. Barnheizer making all his threes from what I can tell and Nicholson has gone full “mob boss” with the tracksuit and undershirt 😂. Let’s go ‘Cats!

Also, if you still haven’t bought tickets… if you can afford it I highly recommend going first level. The second level looks STEEP.
My wife and I were there. It’s fun to see the guys shoot. Preston can hit the 3.

Has there been any announcement on when the Sunday game might be? I assume it's TBD based on tv ratings and the like, but I prefer later than earlier since I can't be there. That's just me.

Has there been any announcement on when the Sunday game might be? I assume it's TBD based on tv ratings and the like, but I prefer later than earlier since I can't be there. That's just me.

No. Sunday game times will be announced after the completion of all games on Friday.

Nicholson has gone full “mob boss” with the tracksuit and undershirt 😂.

Matt "Walnuts" Donaldson

Paulie Walnuts Summer GIF by Sky

Last edited:
No. Sunday game times will be announced after the completion of all games on Friday.
Thanks. I figured. Let's hope for primetime and maximum rest for the Cats. And for the Owls to have even more rest (as in 7 months of rest).

Reactions: DaCat
I am predicting the 7:45 slot on Sunday.

Barring major upsets, one Brooklyn game will have UConn and the other will have Duke. But the late Sunday slot is on truTV, not CBS, so if they go with the night games they'll have to stick one of those teams on truTV. If it's UConn and Duke, don't be surprised if they get the standalone CBS early games at 11:10 and 1:40 CT. If either UConn or Duke lose, however, all bets are off.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT