ADVERTISEMENT

Redshirt Question

Turk

May 29, 2001
Blacklisted by Fitz
If we want to play a true freshman for 4 games, I mean a really good true freshman who looks solid, can we pick and choose which 4 games he plays? I mean why burn a game and depth against UNLV, right?

If we want to play a true freshman for 4 games, I mean a really good true freshman who looks solid, can we pick and choose which 4 games he plays? I mean why burn a game and depth against UNLV, right?
4 games, any 4 games.

4 games, any 4 games.
Then I think we need to be smarter instead of blowing our wads against Umass or UNLV next year. If the new wide receivers are studs as some of you say, then let's use them for the Wisconsin game, maybe Iowa, Then another and the BT championship.

Then I think we need to be smarter instead of blowing our wads against Umass or UNLV next year. If the new wide receivers are studs as some of you say, then let's use them for the Wisconsin game, maybe Iowa, Then another and the BT championship.
If they are that good, especially at WR, they won't be limited to 4 games.

Reactions: Alvious
Who said we were going to blow our wads against UNLV or UMASS?

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT