ADVERTISEMENT

Rooting for the BIG Ten Brothers

Big is 3-0 and all remaining teams have (on paper) favorable matchups. Would be huge to push all 6 to the next round. NU may have been the only dog in round one.
I am totally indifferent to the conference’s performance except for rooting for an NU-Illinois Elite Eight battle.

Big is 3-0 and all remaining teams have (on paper) favorable matchups. Would be huge to push all 6 to the next round. NU may have been the only dog in round one.
MSU was also a 9 I believe

No Ohio State, no Iowa

There’s Illinois though, but ok

I am totally indifferent to the conference’s performance except for rooting for an NU-Illinois Elite Eight battle.
Can they go further with three/four superb players? It seems possible. This team reminds me of Yale--give us a challenge and we can meet it.

Nebraska is struggling against Texas A&M in a high scoring affair at half-time. 5 national titles in football and not even ONE victory in an NCAA men's basketball tournament game????

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT