ADVERTISEMENT

Saturday broadcast

Deeringfish

Gold Member
Jun 23, 2008
Need a little help finding the game on TV.
The house we are staying in in St Louis doesn't have cable, only a digital antenna. I want to watch the Cats and also MU v MSU (even though I'm mad at them right now). It's clear that MU v MSU will be on ESPN which I can watch if I go to the club house at my apt. complex but it would be a long day for me to watch all the football in the clubhouse because of my injury.
All the guides I look at suggest that the Cats might be on the local ABC Broadcast others suggest that it will be on ESPN 2. Anybody know?

The house we are staying in in St Louis doesn't have cable, only a digital antenna. I want to watch the Cats and also MU v MSU (even though I'm mad at them right now). It's clear that MU v MSU will be on ESPN which I can watch if I go to the club house at my apt. complex but it would be a long day for me to watch all the football in the clubhouse because of my injury.
All the guides I look at suggest that the Cats might be on the local ABC Broadcast others suggest that it will be on ESPN 2. Anybody know?
Looking at the map at the link below it appears the NU game will be on ABC in St. Louis. Missouri is split between ABC and ESPN2 so hopefully it works out for you.
http://espn.go.com/college-football/story/_/page/CFBmaps/2015-espn-college-football-tv-maps

Last edited:

In St. Louis the Cats' game is on ABC.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT