ADVERTISEMENT

Second-half thread for NU-Iowa

People booing and rightly so. Could have at least tried to get into long FG range. Fitz is a terrible in game coach. This is sick. It is like quitting.

plenty of time to get to the FG range, what a ****ing pussy. goes for it on 4thy down all day and this? what a ****ing moron!

Not only was this stupid, but it totally demoralized the entire team. You can see it in their faces.

That made me sick to my stomach. I've never been so embarrassed to have fitz for a coach as I am right now. Seriously.

For those watching on tv...what was the commentary?

That made me sick to my stomach. I've never been so embarrassed to have fitz for a coach as I am right now. Seriously.

For those watching on tv...what was the commentary?
They were stunned. Kept wondering what the hell Fitz was thinking on all three plays. Loser football.

Uhhhhh....WTF is your coach doing? A long pass and a field goal shot is s.o.p. he's either smart or very Stoopid.

Never thought I would be hoping Fitz would stop going for it on 4th down. Really should have tried that last FG when we had the chance, then they would've needed a TD to win.

Cannot believe that with gaining 5 yards on first down we didn't even try to pass.

I really think this is going to go poorly...I don't really think we're the greatest red zone offense.

OT favors the team with the better FG kicker, so Fitz thinks thats us?

DDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD

Reactions: BFDCat
one more !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
DDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD

Yes! I'll take it. Although it was lucky to end on an Iowa mistake. If he had caught the ball that hit him in the hands we might still be thinking we paid for Fitz's 4th quarter decisions.

That play worked everytime and should have worked there too. But we'll take the good luck!

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT