ADVERTISEMENT

Second-half thread for NU vs. ND

Look down field; nobody's been open on a half of our passing plays. And our OL is getting burned on the edges. What exactly can we do?

Guess we'll see soon.

No need to see. Thorson is good when he has all day to throw and then he's still pedestrian. He's average at reading defenses and he has been 50/50 even when he's had time this year. I blame most of the offenses struggles this year on him.

Superb throw by Thorson! Let's heat up. Bowser also had a nice run.

No need to see. Thorson is good when he has all day to throw and then he's still pedestrian. He's average at reading defenses and he has been 50/50 even when he's had time this year. I blame most of the offenses struggles this year on him.
Seriously? I don't think you know much about this game if you think CT is to blame for our offensive struggles.

The way we've played tonight is more than good enough to win the last 3 games.

ND is that good.

And our offensive struggles are comprehensive outside of Bowser's rushing which has been fine.

We would be undefeated with CT throwing to them?

Yes. Finke is their 3rd or 4th best guy and he’d be our #1. Book isn’t anything special in my view. He has superior talent to us at WR, OL and TE. Even Thorson could win with that. The fact Wimbush couldn’t says a lot about Wimbush.

Superb throw by Thorson! Let's heat up. Bowser also had a nice run.
Strange how much better Thorson looks when he has a bit of blocking. Hance was beat on the TD throw but Thorson got it off just in time. Really nice catch by Lees too.

Let's be honest here Thorson does not look good and Ian book is totally out of playing him and he's just a sophomore. Thorson is supposed to be an nfl-caliber quarterback and he does not look like it at all.

Bu the way I think there’s something to the sideline report on CT’s knee. Maybe that’s why he’s been horrible in the last three games.

This game's offensive struggles have been on weak pass protection and WRs not being open. CT has been flushed out of the pocket at least 5 times in 2nd half with nobody open down field.

He hasn't had a great game but it's not all on him.

He's been more often than not terrible this year.
Thorson has virtually no playmakers and a suspect OL. He has to be nearly perfect on every throw over and over. He often makes some brilliant throws and occasionally misses some.

Once we put pressure on Book, he starts making mistakes.

Its HOT here in Southern Cal NU club of LA!
Do not let up! D needs to play with fire and we r in the game against #3 at home!
Go cats!!!!

I think something is wrong with Nate Hall....he is really not moving well.

This is starting to remind me of the Rose Bowl...when USC kept throwing to whats his name time after time

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT