ADVERTISEMENT

So are our backup players still going to be dancing on the sidelines this season?

CatManTrue

Oct 4, 2008
screen-shot-2016-12-28-at-4-51-47-pm-copy.jpg

I sure hope not. This is football, not a River Dance audition!

Pfffft. Nonsense. If the team had been doing that in 2002, you would have been right there in the middle of the line.

I hope we see them dancing a whole lot this year.
Did you ever see John Wayne dancing on the sidelines?

No. Manly men stand like statues, not flinching even when opposing players run at them out of bounds.

If you say so, Big Boy.
Have you ever seen or or heard about football dancing? Either near a football field or far away from it?

No. Same goes for me.

Also, think about how humiliating it is for the GA who has to tell the reserves they have to dance on the sidelines. They come to coach football, not coordinate Rockette lines.

Have you ever seen or or heard about football dancing? Either near a football field or far away from it?

No. Same goes for me.

Also, think about how humiliating it is for the GA who has to tell the reserves they have to dance on the sidelines. They come to coach football, not coordinate Rockette lines.
On the Red Line Radio interview, Fitz said that Lees has been doing an excellent job getting coffee, so maybe choreography is a step up? 🤣🙄

Former Wildcat Stephen Reece’s best on-field contribution (well, near-field) was a sweet runthrough of the Macarena during a BTN primetime game, so it’s a well-trod path for the Wildcat reserves.

Last edited:
Reactions: mountaindrew

No. Same goes for me.

CMT, you played, I didn't. All I'll say is, dancing is a good thing. A very good thing. Period. Especially when you get to be senior citizen age. Its one of the joys of life. Since you're still such a young whippersnapper you might see it differently in a couple more decades.

So I repeat, I hope we see the team dancing very frequently this year.

football-dance.gif

Tough to tell with him. Still not sure if he’s truly upset about OL not being able to wear #1 or also part of his schtick.
Why can’t our players dance like this? Could you imagine Paddy Fisher getting Ryan Field this fired up during the pregame? This, or Brian Urlacher’s type of celebrations, could get me excited.

I worked the chains at several NIU games. I almost blew out my knee doing what you suggest. After that, I screamed like a little girl anytime anyone came near me.
Hey stream at least you got some exercise on the chain gang at NIU,

you know why they give the guys who work the chains at the NU game a chair?

They never need to move!

Reactions: StreamCat
Did you ever see John Wayne dancing on the sidelines?

No. Manly men stand like statues, not flinching even when opposing players run at them out of bounds.
Unless they're running backs, because they're basically dancing on the field anyway.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT