ADVERTISEMENT

Someone’s bitter

Whatever... A Badger Trap, a Gopher Hole, a Broiler-Chicken Coop, an Ill-Whine-I Wailing Wall... It's all the same. Only the non-Hayden Fry HogEyes have condescended enough to proffer the Fitz-mentored 'Cats perennial respect for being competitive with the B1G's state college football programs.

I think the only rival that has accepted that we are as good/better than them is Io_a

Everyone else, especially delusional Un-L, thinks 'we played poorly or we would have beaten you'
What is interesting is that my badger friends still are in disbelief even though the badgers are 1-6 at Ryan field this century.
Yesterdays win has tied the series from the 90s I think. But every time we beat them, they act like this was so unexpected.
We may be on the verge of passing UW and becoming a better program, iftrends hold.

Hey, numbskull. There aren’t fans at any of the games this year.
well that's true in the Big Ten a quite a few other places but have you given any SEC games a look see. Near capacity crowds. Hospitals in those towns will also be near capacity in the future.

Reactions: CatVideos
well that's true in the Big Ten a quite a few other places but have you given any SEC games a look see. Near capacity crowds. Hospitals in those towns will also be near capacity in the future.
I suspect their fans travel, so it gets spread around rather than concentrating just in the college tow

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT