ADVERTISEMENT

TheC is heading back to Mohegan Sun

TheC

May 29, 2001
TheC and LittleD had such a good time yesterday, we are heading back for more Cats hoops this evening. (That, and the fact that tickets are next to nothing for this thing). We'll do our best to bring home another victory!

TheC and LittleD had such a good time yesterday, we are heading back for more Cats hoops this evening. (That, and the fact that tickets are next to nothing for this thing). We'll do our best to bring home another victory!

I was thinking of driving up from Long Island myself but my garage door is stuck on open and I can't leave it like that. If I get it fixed in the next hour or so I will try to drive up.

I was thinking of driving up from Long Island myself but my garage door is stuck on open and I can't leave it like that. If I get it fixed in the next hour or so I will try to drive up.
Look me up if you go. I'll be in Section 12, though likely will move over to 14 to sit with the rest of the Cat fans behind the bench. There should be plenty of room to move around. I'll be in the gothic Northwestern shirt with my 14 year old along side.

Look me up if you go. I'll be in Section 12, though likely will move over to 14 to sit with the rest of the Cat fans behind the bench. There should be plenty of room to move around. I'll be in the gothic Northwestern shirt with my 14 year old along side.

The door fixer still isn't here, it looks like no can do due to "force majure". Too bas, would have been fun. Next time.

The son and I have strategically positioned ourselves behind and to the left of the basket by the NU bench so you all can see us on ESPN2 tonight.:)

And I'm here to be the J Ash to TheC's BMac if he needs a breather GO CATS!!!

Kind of a painful, nostalgic post to be resurrected. One, my son is no longer that sweet, little kid and two, because this was a happier time when we hadn't seen a returning NCAA 2nd round team completely collapse yet. Though that Texas Tech game was the first real indication that something was terribly wrong. I remember watching that game and thinking the entire time that I didn't recognize our guys at all. They didn't play anything like they had on TV the prior year.

Kind of a painful, nostalgic post to be resurrected. One, my son is no longer that sweet, little kid and two, because this was a happier time when we hadn't seen a returning NCAA 2nd round team completely collapse yet. Though that Texas Tech game was the first real indication that something was terribly wrong. I remember watching that game and thinking the entire time that I didn't recognize our guys at all. They didn't play anything like they had on TV the prior year.
That is one sad memory. Total smack-down. Little did we know that TTU was on the verge of something great.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT